The Uninhabited Island Exam Begins

July

Today was the day, which, probably, the students of "Advanced Nurturing High School" high school don't like to face, and there are also those who were excited about the fact of being able to compete once again with the other classes of their year, or this time, with all the years in a special exam called 'Survival on the Uninhabited Island.'

Some remembered this event as one of the greatest sufferings of their lives, others remembered it as something exciting for having experienced something new in their lives, and others simply didn't care, seeing it as not worth the trouble.

That was the case of our dear manipulative chestnut, the existence that was proclaimed as the masterpiece of the White Room, and the son of the founder and of a woman about whom nothing is known, "Ayanokouji Kiyotaka" of Class-C, better known by the legendary nickname given by the 'Mother of his group of friends in Class-D called 'Haruka Hasebe', who baptized him with the name of 'Kiyopon', also called "King" and "T-Rex-kun' for his great weapon hidden in his pants.

Setting aside the author's antics, the aforementioned was seen watching with an emotionless gaze from the bow of the boat to the uninhabited island, where the special exam would take place.

In his mind, there was only one goal that he had set since the day the exam was mentioned, and that was:

To get first place.

The first place was something that everyone wanted, and Kiyotaka aimed for that position for three reasons, which were related to the prizes of the first place.

First: To obtain the salvation point, to have, so to speak, an extra life to stay in school.

Second: The 300 class points to get closer to Class A as quickly as possible, and then do the minimum to maintain that position. Third: The private points that could be used in emergencies, although, well, that wasn't so important to him.

As he continued to watch the island, a notice sounded, indicating that the first-year students had finished receiving information about how the rules worked, which meant that now the second-year students would receive the information for the exam.

Upon hearing the announcement, Kiyotaka left the area and headed to the movie theater to get information.

He arrived and sat in the back at a random spot. Shortly after, someone unexpected sat next to him.

"So you're also taking this exam alone? How interesting," the person next to Kiyotaka said.

It was "Horikita Suzune", the leader of Class-D with "Hirata Yousuke".

"Yes. Why not join someone? I don't know, maybe with your new classmates," she suggested.

"It was an option, but if I wanted to reach the top spot without worry, it's better to do it alone than with company," he replied, staring at the ceiling as if it had something interesting.

"Top spot? Why didn't you have those ambitions when you were in our class? Does love change people?" she asked.

"Who knows. Why don't you try it?" he continued to stare at the ceiling, counting the lights in the room.

"Anyway, are you sure you can achieve it?" "Mmm.. I guess so," he answered.

She smiled. "I wonder how you'll do with Koenji-kun."

Her words piqued Kiyotaka's interest, although he didn't show it. He maintained the same expression since he arrived at school.

"Is he taking this exam seriously? Did you offer him something?" he asked, with a slight idea of what might be the reason for Koenji Rokusuke taking an exam seriously for the first time, or at least some of his ability to obtain the top spot in the exam.