The End of History

Third Person POV

6 Years Later

In a large building, in one of the many offices he had, a certain brown-haired man with a blank face was reading some papers to sign.

On his desk, in addition to the classic work articles, there were 5 photos.

3 photos were from when the brown-haired man was in high school.

The fourth photograph showed the brown-haired man with a woman with beautiful pink hair in a wedding dress, clearly indicating that the brown-haired man had already married, with the most beautiful woman as his acquaintances called her.

The photo had been taken about four years ago, when the brown-haired man and the pink-haired woman were only 20 years old, getting married at a fairly young age.

The last photo showed the couple, with one more person. The other person was a baby less than a year old with brown hair like the man's, and it could be seen that he had bright blue eyes like the woman.

In the eyes of people, that baby was beautiful.

That photo was taken not too long ago, about 2 months ago.

The brown-haired man let out a slight sigh of tiredness, signing the last paper he had pending, and with that, he could be free from work.

Just as he released the pen with which he was signing the documents, his cell phone rang. He took his cell phone and saw who it was from,rejoicing that it was that person and not another one of his clients as he had enough for that day.

<"Hi Honami>

The man greeted his wife, who returned the greeting enthusiastically.

<"Kiyotaka! Did you finish work?>

<"Yes, why...>

Before he could say anything, his wife had entered his office, holding a little
brown-haired boy, that is, their son and the brown-haired man's, who only looked around with a curious gaze, not caring that his mother was shouting.

"To go home together, of course!" The woman exclaimed excitedly.

The little brown-haired boy, or as the author-san called him, "Mini Kiyopon," upon seeing his father, raised his arms for his father to pick him up.

Seeing what his son wanted, he got up from his chair and walked towards the woman and the infant, scooping up the latter and giving his wife a kiss, who had requested it with a simple glance.

"Hello to you too, little one."

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka greeted his son, lifting him up, which elicited a cute giggle from the infant.

"How cute!" Ichinose Honami squealed, melting with tenderness at hearing her son make that little sound.

The infant was already 8 months old and had a closer resemblance to his father.

They had named their son Ikki (which means "The one who never stops shining"), a name given by Honami, since Kiyotaka was terrible, according to his acquaintances, at naming.

"So, are we going?" The woman nodded, and they left the brown-haired man's office, heading to the parking lot for the man's car.

"By the way, who brought us here?"

"Arisu brought us, or rather, his driver, hehe."

"I see." He said, while their son played with the man's finger, nibbling on it and making cute little sounds in the process, which elicited another squeal of tenderness from his mother and from the people who saw the scene, both men and women, admitting that this little brown-haired boy was truly adorable.