Ayanokouji-sensei's Training

Day: Monday

After a day of classes, during which I mostly just watched the teachers, pretending to pay attention, finally finishing today's classes and starting what I have prepared for the students of classes A and C.

Before going to the gym to start preparing for the team formation, Honami asked me to help her carry some things she had in her room.

When I arrived at her room, she asked me to take out what was on top of her refrigerator. Upon opening it, I could see that she had prepared small bottles of water for today, which I put in a backpack that Honami had prepared earlier, while she changed into her sports uniform.

After going to my room to change into my sports uniform, we went to the gym, where we found that everyone had already arrived, with some doing small warm-ups and others sitting.

- "So, Ayanokouji-kun, what now?"

The one who asked me was Sakayanagi, who was walking alongside Kamuro and Hashimoto. - "Before that, will everyone really do what I ask of them?"

I inquired, receiving a nod from Sakayanagi, who smiled at that.

"Just don't be tough on my friends, okay?"

- "I can't promise that."

I said simply, heading to the center of the gym so everyone could hear. I never thought I would be someone who drew so much attention, but oh well, what's the harm?

"First of all, does anyone have any health problems apart from Sakayanagi?" - I asked, to which everyone shook their heads.

"In that case, I want to see how much you can endure running, so I want you to do 50 laps around the gym. The first to finish or the last one standing, I will give 50,000 points. How does that sound to you?"

I had to motivate them in some way, so giving them some points would probably motivate them to take this seriously.

Some seemed surprised by what I said, but they accepted for the points they would earn for just running and that there were no punishments. Of course, it's not easy to do 20 laps, since the court measures 56 meters in height and 20 in width, covering 152 meters per lap. (Well, I just made up the measurements, considering that a club fair took place there. It's just my little irrelevant thoughts xD(Kiyotaka_A).

So in the end, they should cover 3,040 meters or 3.04 kilometers.

In my opinion, it's not much, as I had covered that amount and more in my childhood in the White Room, where if it wasn't completed, I was going to be punished, which never happened.

With the instruction, they began to do what I asked, the only one taking this test, and the others, Sakayanagi, because of her condition. To comfortably watch the others do what I asked, I sat next to Sakayanagi, who was also watching her classmates.

- "Don't you think you were a little generous?"

She asked.

-"This is good with what I asked for. I just want to see who is the fastest and the most resistant."

I would have said about 50 laps, but I preferred them to do a little less than half of that.

-"I'm surprised that you are helping us. The only thing you gain is to ensure and secure your companions. Why are you doing this?"

- "Because of what you just said. I just want my companions to not give up. I need everyone to be able to reach Class A."

I replied, watching as Shibata took the lead, followed by Kanzaki, Kito, Hashimoto, Ando, and Amikura.