The Class C

Ayanokouji's POV

Class C

"What are you doing here?!"

Everyone in Class C shouted when I finished introducing myself.

"Well... This is my new class, so why shouldn't I be here?" I casually replied to their question.

"B-but, how?"

That's right, how are you here?

Kanzaki Ryuuji and Shibata Sō were the ones who asked me those two questions. Probably most of them wanted to ask that question.

There's only one way someone can change classes, and that's by paying 20,000,000 points, so most of them would wonder how I managed to get such a large amount of points in just one day.

In fact, even the acting director Tsukishiro asked me how I got them. Obviously, I had to tell him a lie, a lie that I had prepared in just one night.

Flashback (Last Night)

- 'I don't know. Depending on how you look at it, it could be or not.

That doesn't answer my question, but okay, what's it about?"

-Can you hack the school system to give me points?"

Silence.

The response I received was complete silence. This silence lasted exactly 30 seconds, and then...

- 'Hahaha! Well, well, well! You sure ask for interesting things, Kiyotaka! Who are you talking to? Well... of course I can do it. But the question here is, for what do you want that?"

- 'To transfer to Honami's class. If you're wondering why, it's because of a provocation by Tsukishiro."

- 'So a provocation, huh? Can I know with what he provoked you?"

- In short, since he found out that I was with Honami these last few days, of course he doesn't know that we're dating, he provoked me, telling me that he personally was going to make her fall into desperation, so he gave me the challenge to do it, if I could. And well... Here I am, telling you all this."

- 'I'm surprised that you gave in to his threat, Kiyotaka..."

- 'I didn't actually fall for his provocation. It's more because I'm interested in seeing his reaction when he finds out that I got the points necessary to change classes. I also want to keep him busy with a desperate search for how I got so many points in just one night, since I doubt he'll believe the lie that I have prepared.

- 'Oh... So you want to be cruel to him, I like the way you think. So tell me, how many points do you want to have?"

- 20,129,700 private points, to avoid drawing more attention than necessary. But I need you to send the points in the name of a student who has already graduated. His name is Horikita Manabu." At the end of the third year, out of the 160 students who enrolled two years before my generation, only 103 students were able to graduate." (End of only returned)

(Each classroom has 40 students in the first year, so if you multiply by 4, there are 160 students total, minus a random number. I really don't know how many students there are in each class at the beginning, but I assumed there were 40. I also don't know how many students were left at the end of the year for Manabu.)

The reason I'm asking you this way was in case the school had a record of when a student gives points to another. This way, we can trick the school.

But for this to work perfectly, I need to communicate this to senior Horikita, in case the school contacts him.