"Best wishes to you dream.....I will have......" Namjoon intruppted.

"Soup....." Jin said.

"Why....no...pasta for me...." he got up.

"Ofcourse Ofcourse.....soup will be.....for that tiger....." Jimin interrupted

".....you will be the chicken....I'll gulp you...." Taehyung entered and grabbed Jimin's neck.

The youngest among them stood up from chair closing laptop.

"Ok pizza for you....Hobi hyung what....you eat....?" Jimin pushed Taehyung.

".....ummm....kimbap"

"Kookie......"

"......whatever you wish....." Jungkook smiled.

"As know....ok don't you think you could make some pudding to my joy" Jimin asked Kookie.

He went to kitchen.

Taehyung took that laptop and started watching the pics of festival... Surprisingly there were every others
....not him.

"I need a cold shower...." Taehyung left.

He opened the refrigerator to take milk but door closed immediately. He flinched.

"You didn't have my pics..... festival
....why...." Taehyung whispered28.

".....th....th...at.......I....I...." he hit door.

"We will have a personal photoshoot.... ok baby brother....." he traced his neck and left.

'He didn't check the hidden file.....'Jungkook smiled......

"...burger to me......Mr. Cat......" he stood near him.

"Steak..." Suga whispered

".....cards"

"What.....?" He looked in disbelief.

"I have to pay....."

"......It's your treat....."

"Oh... there are no.....your and mine....only us.....like....my treat is yours....your cards are mine.....right" Jimin asked

"I'm helping Kookie" suga went

Decorating the puddings with caramel... he sighed.

"One .....thing I'm sure.....they didn't get any support from minister Park...." Yoongi kept the complete pudding on tray.

"See....how much he loves them..? not more than Jimin right... and Jimin hates their deed so....." he said.

"Then they have noone for help...." Jungkook smiled.

"You're forgetting someone....Kookie... the childhood buddies of that jerk..... Kim Taehyung....."

Jungkook flinched hearing the name....Yoongi obviously saw that.

"Kookie.... tell me truth.....Taehyung was the one who stopped to go to...."

Jungkook's heart started beating fast. He cannot Lie to yoongi. Yoongi held his forearm.

"It will be my concern now....."

"Don't fight with each other hyung....."

"Relax....Just few days left..... I'm not ordering.... but have to be careful Kookie.....we can't afford the same mistakes...." Yoongi sighed.

"You don't worry Hyung I'll give Ricka noona just....." Kookie intruppted by Jimin.

"Hey you two come fast Namjoon uncle going to tell a beautiful love story" Jimin entered kitchen took a bowl of pudding from tray and left.

Yoongi and Jungkook came with pudding.

"Why love story....?" Hobi whispered.

"He promised me to want anything so....I  wanted to heard a lovestory" Jimin sat beside Yoongi in Kim's cozy living room.

"Dad I will not coming to meeting... I'll go to Busan for a work..." Taehyung came and ate the pudding.

"Don't tlk unnecessary...." Jimin shouted and pushed Jungkook beside Jin

"He knows?" Jin asked rubbing trueblood's forehead.

"No question please...." Namjoon declared

"There was a beautiful princess....
beautiful kind talented and brave... she was the proud of her parents. Her story was all over the area.... so many people want her but.....she was in her own world. One day a handsome guy came to the kingdom from different kingdom. Brilliant...daring....yet gentle. He wanted to observe learn... but noone allowed him. They neglected humiliated him just because... h was different... when princess got to know about it she herself came to help him. They met...became friends... they live each other company and one day they declared themselves.....lovers.....

Like all other.....villain appeared....they  tried separate them cause he was different...came from other place... they told that princess to leave him on else they will doom him and ordered him to leave....that guy didn't loose... he returned changing his everything identity to save their love.... couldn't.... princess was gone... askiing a promise...

"If you still love me keep a rose where we met first time...when you feel me..."

Namjoon paused.

"Wow.....it's so real....like reality...." Jimin said.

"Got goosebumps......" Hobi said.

Trueblood looked at Jungkook's wet eyes. Tried to feel his emotion.

Namjoon stood up went to window and smirked.

Far away on a river bank stone a man kept a red rose....

Thanks for reading.....