25 IV 🐺

Nature celebrates........ Beyond protocol
....behind every artificials... it celebrates with its own wise ......rare but real.....

The night was that rare one.............
holi..... magical...... ethereal...... the special blessing was showering....... healing everything with its purity.... the forest revive itself after a decade...... those abandoned branches which forgot to birth... decorating themselves with new leaves and flowers... each and every creature of nature... was healing with new hope..... the air that carried alluring scent were playing with fresh leaves...wild flowers.... river water dancing with touch of snowflakes.... creating some special unreal melody...
..........nature was celebrating........

That unknown birthday wish must be very powerful......that creature awake suddenly..... He opened beautiful doe eyes...and welcomed by the magical night....sat on the snow..... everything felt new.... like he was never been here. He breathed long....... No...there was no pain no heat in him.... but he was feeling soo relieved..... soo new...... soo powerful..... He kept his steps on snowy ground... looking at the surroundings with beautiful eyes.... he felt his vision got more clear... he found some fireflies on an unknown flower on the top of a nearest huge stone.... with no difficulty he climbed up and bend down to touch it when his eyes fell on a small whole contained with icy water......he flinched.

Who is that!!!!...... long silver hair...
....glittering skin....devine blue eyes..... what happened with him!!! He couldn't understand.... He stood up...touched his forehead.... How is this possible....... Unexpectedly his eyes darted on moon..
He shivered.....Within a minute he forgot all his worry thought and question. He felt something in him......
An urge....... a strong urge to transform. He closed his eyes... feel his inner soul..

Powerful...... pure...... Supreme......

Ultimate magic revealed..........
A blue beautiful hue surrounded the area covering the precious from view.
The world could witness something....
....glittering....blazing....shining....then
...............A magical creature jumped from the stone........

A magical creature jumped from the stone

Experience eyes felt the magic.... He knew that unreal has happened.... He was feeling the air... the scent...the blue.
Twenty five years ago he had witnessed them all.... a wave of pleasure flew in him. The believe he was cherishing
........won. That pure soul is here among them... with moon goddesses protection...... They have nothing to be sad...... He wanted to meet him egarly but he knew... no wolf can survive the magic from near except one. They shouldn't dare it. He immediately held Hoseok's hand who was walking towards the forest looking at the blue ray.

"We should go back now...."

"....what was that...???....I.. I..." Hob said confusingly.

".....some magic we shouldn't intruppt..." Jackson told and went towards the wooden bridge with Hob i.

'Stay safe.....' he looked behind....
removed his white hair and whishpered.

"Why.....I feel soo sleepy suddenly Yoongi?" Jimin rubbed eyes.

"....me too....don't know why....this smell is soo powerful....we should go from here" Yoongi yawned.

".....but that blue light.....??? I want to..." Jimin interrupted.

"....let's go....we will see it from our terrace..." Yoongi started biking.

.

"......that...blue ray.....Joonie I told you I have seen them....twenty five years ago...that....that mean...." Jin interrupted by Namjoon.

"......Supremeomega turned twenty five.....and it's here.....among...us....."

"I can't believe... that special soul" Marlin shouted.

"....that means.....everyone is now aware of its existence.....I just hope it's safe....." Namjoon said.

"Joonie...Kookie!!!!....he is in forest....if something happens to him.....?" Jin panicked.

"Relax.... it's moon goddess magic....it doesn't harm anyone...." Namjoon tried to assured.

He was.... precious....ultimate........
..........Supreme. The power he held is Supreme....the deed he perform is Supreme....the thought he thinks is Supreme.......still unaware of his identity...... Standing on a clip with glory....head high... eyes directly at the moon.... he was feeling himself.... as an outcome... he growled.......blessing the world with Supremeomega's first voice.
He felt happy......delight...he started jumping on stone playing with crystal snowflakes... flies blooms... cuddling with snow.....forgetting everything. Suddenly a smell stopped him. A known smell.... his newly achieved power warned him. He immediately ran behind a stone....

White snowflakes shining on black velvety feather.... sharp eyes darted on the blue ray...big black paw creating footprint on white ground. Quitely calmly....he was walking to witness the secret....he realized some unreal has happened in big forest.....he need to know this..... inhaling the scent that is unbearable to...everyone he was forwarding. Suddenly a growl made him stop....it was soo unique and addicted.....he ran towards source......

........noone...... there is noone..... but was. He could see the footprints.... may be the owner of footprint is still here... he has ro find out... he hid behind a tree and transformed...... the thing his wolf couldn't...... Kim Taehyung c an...... he tried to find....but couldn't....who was here....what exactly happened....the blue moon...is it related to his mission...
He took a deep breath and went back.

He thought to ask his dad about this... so he went towards home....when he was passing the lake he stopped.

"What are you doing here?" Trueblood asked breaking the silence.

".......I....I..." Jungkook tried to catch breath who was sitting beside lake hugging his knees.

"....out of house that time.....are you doing adventures?"

"....no....I...."

"Get up and go home....."

"......no....I'm.....ok here...."

Taehyung stood beside him putting his hands in pocket.

"....do you forget who I'm to you...."

".....please....I....don't want to.....go...." Jungkook cried.

There is something in that tone Trueblood couldn't deny.

"Get up....."

"...please....."

"That's....enough" Taehyung picked him forcefully in arms and returned toward forest.

Jungkook tried to stop him but couldn't. He couldn't understand what is Tae up to. Taehyung stopped finally. Jungkook looked at the surroundings they were in front of Taehyung's banglow.

"Why here" he asked

Ignoring his question Taehyung entered... It was dark....lonely. Taehyung well aware of everything...he kept him on living room couch. In the moonlight he saw Taehyung gonna on the the light.

"Please don't....."

".....I wouldn't listen to you.... but don't spoil the moonlight....." Taehyung left.

He returned with a duvet and covered him with it...

"It's already midnight..... here for some hours then go to home...." Taehyung sat on another sofa.

Jungkook knew he couldn't protest he covered himself and nodded. They both looked at the moon through the glass wall.

Thanks for reading.....
Do comments....
Have a great day.....