15 🐺

"Why we can't enter???" Marlin shouted on the guards of city's biggest shopping center who wa preventing her and Jin to enter.

"Mam our minister is inside for his privacy and security we can't allow common people to enter.

"Wth!!!....because he is a minister he can't make us suffer.....we are also getting late" Marlin shouted and entered forcefully followed by Jin and guards.

"I see......I should know....who is that....minister" Marlin smirked looking at minister Park.

"Sir sir.....we're really very sorry. We have tried but she......Mam please come with us....." the guards were about to take her minister Park stopped.

"It's ok....she is.....they can be here....you guys can leave" Minister Park ordered.

The guards left.

"Thanks minister Park....and we're sorry too for....."Jin interrupted by Marlin.

"We didn't do anything wrong why are you saying sorry...." Marlin shouted

"Mr. Kim please don't say sorry....it's absolutely my fault....I shouldn't......" minister Park apologized then looked at Marlin.

".....h..how are you?" He asked Marlin.

"From which angle you find I'm not well....I'm awesome?"Marlin asked sternly.

"Good......how is Jimin?"

"Oh please don't need to pretend. That boh is more than happy these days.... can't I guess why....I didn't say anything cause I don't want to destroy his happiness but I'm warning.....if you try to manipulate or bribe him....I'll...." Marlin shouted.

"I'm not his enemy Marlin!..... his father....his wellbeing happiness is my priority...." minister Park stopped by Marlin.

"Then come to the party....next Friday is Jin and Namjoon's anniversary and I'm throwing party for that...Jimin will be happy if you come......" Marlin said.

"Oh...Mr. Kim....congratulations......"

"You have to come Mr. Park and if you have guest don't hesitate to bring them" Jin said politely.

"Excluding your pathetic nephews" Marlin left.

Jin gave him a smile and followed her.

He was spinning a pen in between his fingers, trying hard to concentrate on the opened laptop screen in front but couldn't. Few days ago his father gave him a huge responsibility...his everything....his company. He can't take this casually but his another responsibility??.......an innocent soul. What if it is in danger...what if it needs help.....he can't leave this responsibility.
He got up from his chair closing the laptop and left his office. 'The situation of company is quite perfect so he definitely can give some of his time to his responsibility' Taehyung thought as he was driving as fast as possible and within some he came in front of the big forest. His pack's guards immediately opened the gate watching him. Without wasting time he entered. His mind was occupied with so many thoughts. where is that monk? Will he come? Suddenly he found a tone. Kind of flute but unique. He curiously followed the tone came near the river.

.....and there he was. The answer of his countless question.....Jackson Wang. Peacefully playing a flute like instrument sitting on a stone. His white long hair and equally white hanbok were making him look devine. As if he felt Taehyung's presence...he stopped his music.

" ......I....I...was looking for you" Taehyung said impatiently.

"Exactly that's why I'm here....come" he bowed softly and gestured him to sit on a higher stone.