8 🐺

Namjoon pulled the blanket on him and took satisfying breath. Finally he can retire. He looked beside, Jin was watching the moon through window. Eyes were lost in deep thoughts.

"Now what?" Namjoon turned toward him.

".....I'm damn sure Joonie....something has happened with that boy....." Jin answered

".....Kookie?.....what happened to him? I saw him....He looks fi...."

"No he's not fine!!! I can read his eyes
....something is bothering him and he doesn't want to share it...."

".....the case....I guess....Yoongi and his friends are fighting soo hard for that...."

"That's why didn't want him to involve in those matters...." saying that Jin received a shocking glare from Namjoon.

"I know that girl deserves justice...and i support them fully but...."

"Now you're being overprotective"

"I know I'm overprotective...he's an adult but I still treat him like a kid...but that bog faced a lot in past, I don't want he gets hurt anymore....."

"I'm here Jini.....but if you are not satisfied with my protection.....will find his partner....."

"No....never.....if he is any ruthless alpha, he will destroymy Kookie's life.....no no no I can't let that happen....never" Jin got up.

"Then who will protect him?" Namjoon asked.

"His Hyung......Tae.....he is a trueblood... noone can touch Kookie ic Kookie stays with him" Jin informed.

"I'm gonna eat them all it's so tasty!!!" Jimin pulled the bowl of Jin's freshly made guksu with right hand while holding an egg dumpling with another hand

"Relax.....it's still hot...." Jin tried to warn.

"I wish mom could make them too....but......" Jimin chewed his food.

"I know....she can't even boil water properly" Jin said proudly.

Jungkook was sipping his banana milk silently when his phone started ringing.

"....yes hyung...."

"Kookie....guess what!!!..day after tomorrow, we got date for Ricka's case" Yoongi shouted.

"Really...???" Jungkook got excited.

"Yeah ok....now meet me at cafe 'Holiday' at 1pm. Need to discuss something" Yoongi cut the call.

"Are you going somewhere?" Jin asked as Jungkook stood up from his chair.

"...Yeah Yoongi Hyung called me to meet him..."

"But you're going to show me the city today..." this time Jimin interrupted him.

"I will....then I met Hyung at lunch" Jungkook explained.