12 🐺

"So wants to start dance academy?" Taehyung asked combing his hair in front of the mirror.

".....that's the only thing I can do well...." his bestfriend replied sitting on his bed peacefully.

"But here?....you can choose a place in proper city....it will get people's attention more" Taehyung said.

"Na....I want a peaceful quiet place where I can practice without any disturbance and you have to find a perfect place for me" Jimin said.

"I can't .....I'm busy....go to Yoongi hyung"

"Huh! What kind of friend you're? I thought I have someone whom I can trust depend and you......"

"Oh midget!! stop your melodrama... I'll help you now get lost!!! let me sleep..."

"I knew it......Tae I'm going to meet dad tomorrow...you want I can ask about your Supremeomega?" Jimin jumped from the bed.

"Thanks Chim...I'll let you know....." Taehyung sighed with blank face.

"Ok goodnight... Kookie is waiting for me" Jimin was about to go Taehyung asked.

"You share room with him?"

"Yeah....dude! You don't know he's too cute.....and"

"Stay at least hundred cm away from him" Taehyung ordered.

"Oooo.....Jealous brother!" Jimin mocked.

Taehyung pulled his ear " Do as I said ok"

"Ok Ok Ok....dude! Leave my ear!!! We both are bot..." Jimin shouted.

"Good night beta" Taehyung released his ear and smiled.

"Pathetic alpha!" Jimin left rubbing his ear.

Jungkook was standing in front of the close window with blank eyes. Tonight is the night that his 'hyung' and he is going spend first time under the same roof. He had planned lots of things like.......they will not sleep....they will talk whole night about each other childhood, share each other memories, discuss their lives like dislikes and so on....and if possible he will take him for a tour in the forest and show him how beautiful it looks in moonlight but.................

"I must tell you....the icecream was fab!" Jimin spread himself on the bed.

Jungkook smiled silently.

"But you know you missed an awesome story"

"Yea....Yoongi hyung was telling me about some story when he was leaving. He told me he will tell me later"

"Don't need to wait for it...I will tell you"

"Blue Gem" Jungkook said looking at Jimin with curious eyes.

"Yes Kookie....imagine there is an old hidden magical stone among us...... woo.....I wish I could see it...."

"But dad didn't tell me about it"

"May be he wanted to keep you safe"

Jungkook sat on his chair silently. He didn't want to come for breakfast but....his papa!!! He was still worried how Taehyung will react watching him.

"Good morning everyone" Taehyung finally came downstairs, all ready for his office. Totally ignoring Jungkook he sat beside Jin and without Jungkook everyone greeted him back.

"Hey dad I wanted know how can I meet Mr.wang again?" Taehyung asked holding his sandwich.

"Well...you need to go....." Namjoon interrupted by Jin.

"Why? Why you need to meet him?" Jin asked.

"I need to ask some questions about..............Supremeomega"

"No....you don't need to do anything! There is no trace of Supremeomega nor the blue gem. Everything is good don't need to invite the danger" Jin said in panick.

"Papa you know better than me.....how dangerous that gang was and I'm sure they will return???" Taehyung tried to explain.

"Exactly! That's why I'm telling we should stay away from all these....and how would you know they will be back?" Jin asked.

".....cause I'm back! Don't you think they have news that I'm here" Taehyung said confirmly.

"Joonie please tell something I'm scared" Jin almost cried.

"Papa think about Supremeomega ones....I don't know where it is? How it is? Maybe in danger....maybe it needs help"

".....I...I...understand. But you....." tears came out of Jin's worried eyes.

"I'm Supremeomega's protector Papa. Supremeomega is my responsibility. I'll find him and stay with it always" Taehyung said sternly.

"How like romantic dramas!!....fragile creature and his strong protector..... I'm sure that Supremeomega is his mate! They both are equally special, deserve each other....perfect lovestory made by moongoddess" Jimin whispered in Jungkook ear. Hearing Jimin's words all the colour drained from Jungkook's face. He looked at Jimin then looked at the window. 'Yes Taehyung deserves someone special like.....Supremeomega!not a mere omega like him.....but he wishes he could meet that Supremeomega ones' he sighed looking at his own colourless reflection on the glass window.

"Today I'm not only proud but relieved also. My pack and family is in safe hands. I'm proud of you child...." he patted his shoulder.

"and yeah for Jackson.....don't need to call him just go to the forest and link him in mind he will appear!!" Namjoon stood up from chair.

"Thanks dad...see you in the office" Taehyung replied.

"Have some trust on your son....relax" Namjoon side hug Jin and left. Taehyung kissed his papa's forehead then followed Namjoon.

"Mom I'm also going bye" Jimin stood up.

"Where?" Marlin asked with frowning eyes.

"To Meet your ex boyfriend!"before Marlin could replied anything Jimin vanished from the scene.

"Now stop Jini! See your wrinkles!!! came out....." Marlin shouted.

"No!!!! I don't have any" Jin said but immediately ran to see mirror in his room followed by Marlin who winked Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at their cuteness. His heart is broken but he felt little relief that Taehyung stopped giving him attention. He wiped his hands and turned back to go but stopped immediately. The trueblood was standing in front of him. Hand holding his blazers and lips.....a smirk. He was coming towards him with slow steps. Jungkook didn't realize he was back stepping until his back hit the edge of the table. He found his fear came almost near him but he has no place to move. He started gulping, praying to stop him. Tae stopped but just few inches away from his face. Jungkook didn't dare to look at him. But felt sharp stare on him. His breathe got uneven when he felt Taehyung's breathe on his left. He immediately arched his body back as Taehyung hover over him. Doe eyes shut sensing the upcoming incident.

"I guess you didn't learn manner from my Papa. I think I need to teach you when someone greets you...you need to greet him back.....get ready for your lesson.....babybrother" Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook opened his eyes. He was about to reply but his voice betrayed him. Taehyung collected his mobile from table which he forgot then left with the smirk. Jungkook fell on the floor.

Thanks for reading.....
Don't forget to comment.....