14 🐺

"Tae..."

Marlin's voice helped Taehyung to get calm. He closed the terrace door and went to downstair living room. All were enjoying their coffee and Jimin' loud praising about Minho's mother's cooking skill . He sat beside Jimin taking his own cup.

"I have something important to discuss" Marlin tried to capture attention.

"Since Jin has thrown the get together on my honor I wanted to give you all a thank you party.....and as you all know My sweetheart Jin and dearest Namjoon's wedding anniversary is at next week so what would be better cause more than that?....what say guys? She asked hopefully.

"Excellent!! I'm always up for party" Jimin shouted.

".....they deserve it...." Taehyung smiled.

Namjoon was going to say something but interrupted by Marlin.

" No words....there will be a huge party and I'm gonna invite the whole city... and kids you guys have to help me as just one week has left. Please inform Hobi and Yoongi too".

Namjoon and Jin couldn't say anything as others were really happy. They started planning for party.

"Woooo....snowfall!!!!....when it has started" Jimin ran in front of window.

"....looks like some time ago. See the trees are alredy covered with snow" Namjoon said.

But trueblood's heart started beating fast.

"I...I...have an important work" he said somehow and ran towards the terrace.

Welcome Mr. Kim please have sit" Minister Park said to his Chinese client.

"Thank you for inviting me here sir and sorry that my father couldn't come. I'm Kim Kai Ceo of Cresent Corp" he extended his hand for handshake.

"Ofcourse...I have talk to your dad and you don't need to say sorry. He told me how you achieved soo much at this young age" Minister Park accepts his hand.

"It's nothing Mr Park. Actually I want to start something here. As you know we're actually from Korea...dad egarly wants to come here. That's why we want to start our business here soon"

" I know....I can see enthusiasm. But before that have your breakfast then....we'll talk about business"

He nodded and stared eating.

'I know you're want to start business but I have something in my mind
......Jimin my son...your mother didn't give me chance to anything from your childhood. But now I'll do everything for you. You are my only child my heir...I'll do best for you...that's why I called Kai here. He's smart, handsome, rich, capable....he's perfect for you' Minister Park thought in mind.

"He told me he's not hungry!" Jimin sat on his chair after coming back from Jungkook's room.

"Namjoon your brat is testing my patience...yesterday night he went in forest without informing me... Didn't eat dinner and now he's not hungry!.. I'll" Jin was frustrated.

"He informed Tae right!....then why are you getting angry?" Namjoon asked.

Tae sipped water. He was feeling guilty that he had hidden the truth but he had to. Yesterday night was not something which he could share with them.

🐺FLASHBACK🐺

Eyes were almost loosing fight against the snow...hardly opened, lip was quivering unconsciously. Thin smoke was releasing from his mouth, indicating faint uneven breath. Drenched Clothes hugged the frame tightly. Little snowflakes stucked on black hair, sparkling like diamonds. The tiny frame was shivering badly although was fulfilling his punishment. Taehyung without bearing a second ran towards the pool and picked the boy in arms from water.

When he brought him in his room he was almost unconscious. He kept Jungkook on couch couldn't understand what he should do. No he can't tell anyone nor call any doctor. He thought for a minute.....thank God he has a doctor friend in London, he rushed towards his phone immediately.

"He will be fine you just need to keep him warm" the doctor suggested

Taehyung cut the call. 'But how??' He thought looking at Jungkook. He rubbed his head. He can't leave the boy in this situation. He's a trueblood...the future pack leader he can't let a single soul suffer and when the sufferer is his own omega.

He pulled all the curtains of glass window making his room invisible from the world. Then went to his closet and brought some of his tshirt and pants. He sat beside Jungkook who was totally unaware of the fact that what's going to happen with him. 'I can do.....I have full rights...' Taehyung whispered and erased all his hesitation.

The night was decorating itself wearing a clock of snow under the glowing moonlight. The leaves were dancing silently with the rhythm of snowfall. The tempting smell of freshly bloomed moon flowers was creating the atmosphere more beautiful.................

With trembling hand the trueblood pulled out his mate wet sweatshirt. Although his mind was giving him warning he couldn't control his rising desire to observe the unlawful view in front of him. 'No its not illegal for me' he wolf roared and forced his eyes to witness the most beautiful view of his existence.

Thin pale creamy neck can destroy self control and those..........exposed mating gland.......Taehyung gulped....it's waking his wolf...making him mad.....Tae tilled his head and hovered over his neck. Deeply inhaled....inhaled all the scents in him....the beast wants have it....claim it...which is legally his......he didn't know how he control his wolf and separated himself from his neck. His reckless eyes started go down....no it was not any less than the view he has just seen. Much more than that. His naked chest.......looking like someone melted white chocolate and present in front of him....those nipples. He couldn't breathe properly. He wants to taste that untill he get satisfied....it's not the right time! Suddenly his eyes found something interesting on omega's slim waist. A tattoo.....a tattoo of a wolf......

his eyes got darken

his eyes got darken.'Wow he got tattoo....on this private part....he got the guts!!!....get ready baby brother...for the consequences....' he smirked. He caressed his finger on the tattoo but making him shocked Jungkook flinched immediately. Taehyung removed his hand in shock.'what was that? I need to ask him' he wore him his long tshirt and covered Jungkook's lower part with a blanket...1he can't take the risk....he took a deep breath and pulled his pant and closed his eyes and somehow made him wear a dry one. He removed the blanket and
With a dry towel he dedicatly wiped Jungkook's hair then lied him on bed and covered him with a duvet. He immediately took his little cold hands in his hand and started rubbing it as his friend suggested. Did the same with his feet. He got up although the room hitters were working properly he kept some candles all over the room to increase the temperature. Then he did the last thing he could do he lied the omega and took him in his warm embrace. Hugged him as tight as he could to provide his mate his warmth and as a result after some time he found the temperature of omega got normal.

🐺FLASHBACK ENDS🐺

Jungkook was sitting on his bed hugging his knees. Still in trueblood's clothes. He was feeling scared worried confused...and secured at the same time. He found himself on his own bed in the morning but yesterday's memories before getting faint and discovering himself in trueblood's clothes was telling him that something had happened last night. But he has no courage to ask the only person who can tell him the truth. 'Did they cross all the lines.....no....he doesn't feel anything pain in his body then......' he need to know.

Thanks for reading....
Don't forget to comment share your thoughts......