18 🐺

Taehyung stood on a stone at the river bank looking at the freshly destroyed wooden bridge. He was thinking those flames are from forest but the scenery was different....flame captured the village of monk....'need to cross the river quickly to save the monk village....but how???' His eyes got dark.

Yoongi was standing behind him most probably thinking the same.

"Tranfrom"

The immediately turned around get that mind link. A dark brown wolf appeared there.

"Dad..." Taehyung whispered.

Before he could complete the conversation Yoongi patted his shoulder "Let's go Let's go".

Within few seconds three wolves jumped in the river. The clam water of river got cataclysmic by three Alpha's furious movements. The forest suddenly woke up from deep sleep.......

"All the guests have gone.....everyone please go inside" Hobi told

"Hobi....what happened?.....tell me I want to know....." Jin asked with worried eyes.

"No....nothing to worry. It just a little problem in monk village.... Namjoon Tae and Yoongi went there everything will be.....ok" commissioners Min informed.

Jin sat down on the grass hopelessly holding his forehead. Marlin immediately held him.

"You don't take panic we are going to help them" dr. Jung assured Jin.

"I've talked to the guards they are on high alert and Hobi please take care of all" Mr. Min left with Dr. Jung.

"Why are you taking stress that much...see your b.p......" Mrs. Jung asked after checking Jin's blood pressure.

"I know......they have returned" Jin finally spoke making everyone worried.

"How could you say that....?"Mrs. Min asked.

"....it's twenty five years of Supremeomega......" Jin said.

"No no ....those tears pain fear.....we don't want them again" Mrs. Min stood up.

"Omegas are not safe...." even tension appeare on Marlin's voice.

"Where is my.....brat...Kookie? " Jin started panicking.

"I...am going to find him...ofcourse he's in his room" Jimin ran upstairs although he was not sure on his words.

Jungkook was helplessly walking on tarrace. He was feeling so restles his big forest is in danger he wanted to go there egarly....but he couldn't disobey Taehyung.....

"What are you doing here....come with me Jin uncle looking for you" Jimin broke his trance.

Before he could say anything Jimin dragged him with himself.

He picked a little calf who was stucking in a broken tree branch...shivering in fear or in pain. He caressed his head politely tried to make it feel protected. Watching him like this who could guess its....the fierce........trueblood. He was excited to to visit monk village...not like that.....he had an imaginary picture of this revered place but......like that??? Yes after three hours restless efforts they have saved the monks but the village has destroyed badly.....

He sat on a tree trunk looking around. The monk were running here and there to find each other....collecting their belongings which were still safe
....taking care of injured people and domestic animals. Those small once-decorated huts...looking like someone painted horrible black colour on them. Hot smoke still releasing from them. Extinguished daily commodities culinaries wooden furniture were spreading on the ground.... Beautiful garden s almost loosing their existence under mound of dark ash. Who knows what else has concealed under those mounds. Trees were standing half-burned...giving witness of the terror of last night. He looked at the sky although night has gone but the thick smoke made the sky invisible. The birds didn't dare to sing in this poisonous air..