5 🐺

His footsteps were still existing on the snow.........

The night has gone, alone with the darkness.... but his dark eyes were still shining on Jungkook's mind.

He still couldn't believe he met his mate

Jungkook opened the kitchen's back door and slowly entered. He was about to go upstairs but stopped by a voice.

"If you think hiding can save you from me then you're mistaken. Go and freshen up and prepare your answers........Hurry! breakfast is getting cold" Jin declared without looking at him.

Jungkook gulped and looked at his dad. Namjoon about to say something but interrupted with a warning.

''If you let out anything from your mouth...you'll be out of my house for one month''Jin added sipping his coffee.

'Who made you pack leader' Jungkook mind linked Namjoon and left.

Jungkook came downstairs after bath and found two handsome men in their living room. One was his favorite Yoongi hyung and another......

''......uh Kookie come....meet him. He's my bestfriend... Jung Hoseok...my Hobi'' Yoongi hugged the boy.

''Hi.... Hobi hyung nice to meet you''

''...wow you are soo cute...Jungkook... I have heard a lot about you from dad"

Jungkook looked at him with confusion.

''He's your jung uncle's son. He is the one who lived with your hyung in London'' Jin cleared.

"oh when did you come back Hobi hyung??" Jungkook asked.

''Yesterday night...with Tae" Hobi replied.

"HYUNG IS HERE!!!" Jungkook jumped in excitement.

"No he is not!" Jin sat on the chair.

"Where is he then?we thought we will celebrate his birthday together '' Yoongi asked.

''Oh actually he went to celebrate his birthday with his childhood friends. They organized a party for him....'' Namjoon explained.

"....he left without meeting me" Jungkook said with sad face.

" don't worry guys. He promised he'll celebrate the whole day tomorrow with us and Kookie he liked your cake'' Namjoon said.

''He eat that!!!" Bunny smiled immediately back on his face.

''How can you be soo happy....he left us'' Jin said angrily.

''Papa let him enjoy....today is his day....tomorrow he will be with us ok" Jungkook pecked his cheek. Jin anger vanished instantly.

''Ok now everyone come and have breakfast'' Jin arranged the table.

''...uh uncle Jin....I wanted to ask..can I take...." Yoongi interrupted by Jin.

''...yes you can...but he should be at before 10PM " Jin said looking at Jungkook.

''Thank you soo much'' Yoongi shouted.

''What? He will be with two trusted alphas'' Jin said sensing Namjoon and Jungkook confused stare.

Jungkook hugged him.

''You mean to say minister Park protects them" Hobi asked listening the whole story of Christmas.

''Then... why he didn't take action on his two nephews'' Jungkook asked.

''We don't need him. We have evidence...and today we'll have more" Yoongi said while driving the car.