1 🐺

Darkest night yet left to end. Breaking the silence of the deep forest a car was running through the darkness. Two soulmates who were in car... lost in their own world... One was driving with blank face another one was crying silently.

"Stop it...Jinni....all of this are for his safety...you know" said the man who was driving.

"But how I'll suppose to live without my son ???"Jin said.

"I don't have any other options. I have to keep him safe until he gets adult and will become able to protect himself and our Pack also" he replied.

"What Pack???what leader???...all are useless...You the great alpha Kim Namjoon...leader of Crystal Moon himself is unable to protect his own son" Jin yelled.

"It's not only about him, it's about our whole Pack....that gang is very dangerous, to get our son they'll harm our innocent Pack members and I can't let this happene" Namjoon told .

"But he's just 9. How will he survive there?" Jin asked

"Don't you trust Marlin??? She's your bestfriend right?.....she'll definitely take care of him" Namjoon replied.

"Just for some years Jin then our son will be here with us again......ok!....in the meantime I'll find out who the hell they are?and why they are after my son?" Namjoon said.

"Now no more tears ok... "Namjoon wiped his tears.

Suddenly Jin shouted"Joonie stop!"
Namjoon stopped the car immediately and looked forward.

"What is that??? "Jin pointed something.

Namjoon looked forward, he found something white was lying on the road.
It was eclipse, they didn't figure out what exactly that thing was. Jin held Namjoon's hand tightly as he tried to get out of the car.

"Let me see honey.... or we can not go forward"Namjoon got out of the car, followed by Jin. The went near that white thing and their eyes winded...

".....it's a baby wolf!!!!!"Jin shouted.

"....but how???....I mean at this time of night..in this lonely place???"Namjoon confused.
"Oh my God Joonie it's injured...soo badly..."Jin panicked.
"I think someone attacked it, is it even ali..." he got interrupted by Jin.

" alive....look at it's mouth... it's gulping. We have to treat it right now!"

"Let me call police....then...." Namjoon suggested.

"We don't have that much time. We need to hurry.....take it with us and call Dr. Jung..immediately" Jin shouted.

Namjoon picked the baby wolf and quickly kept it on his backseat. Jin hold it tightly, Namjoon ran the car.

"It's an omega..."Jin told and kept the wolf on the bed softly and covered the wolf with a thin blanket.

"How do you know" asked Namjoon

"I can smell him.....he is a male omega just like me"

"He is fine now...don't worry....I'll treat..." Dr. Jung told. "I think someone attacked him! But why????"He added.

"He is a rare male omega... I think that's why someone tried to capture him"Namjoon said.

"Yeah...I have heard about a group, they catch baby wolfs and sell them" Mr. Jung replied.

"Hmmm already informed Officer Min, he'll do something"Namjoon told.

"Hmm....Well, Jin don't worry about your son,my son Hobi is there and l told him everything, he'll take care of your son"dr.Jung said

"Thank you mr. Jung" Jin replied.

"Hello, guys what's is happening here...." Mr. Min arrived.

"Thank you Mr Min for coming " Namjoon greeted him.

"Actually we found a wounded wolf when we were returning from airport and he is a male omega" Namjoon said we don't know anything about him, so we need your help" he added.

Mr. Min looked at the wolf.
"Where did you guys find him???"

"In the forest..." Namjoon said.

"I want to keep him until he gets well" Jin requested.

"Ok let him be with you then when he will awake we'll ask him everything "

Jin was making some soup in kitchen, suddenly he heard a thud sound.
He ran upstairs and found a small boy on the floor.

'He....shifted!' Jin thought, he took a duvet and went to the boy who was shivering.

As soon as the boy saw him he crawled back and hugged his knees.

Jin looked at his beautiful face, his big doe eyes, cute nose, pink lips...looks like a baby bunny.

He touched his shoulder but the boy started crying.

"Please leave me please....please don't hurt me..."he cried.

Jin sat in front of that fragile boy and politely said "baby, don't worry I am not going to hurt you please trust me".

That boy turned his face towards him with fear. Jin gave him a sweet smile.

The boy was now stop screaming, looked at Jin with tearful eyes.

"I have brought blanket for you"he said.

He went and covered the boy with that blanket. The boy still looked scared.

"What is your name sweetheart????"

".....J-J....J-ung-kook...."