31

A thin purple line exposed eclipse night for a second again itself hide behind black.......... the atmosphere was suffocating under the veil of dark clouds......nature was unusually quite.... waiting for a strom to tear those clouds and let the world breath..........finally happened.....sound of wind came from far...within fraction spalsh of cold storm hit.......clouds were defeated....lost their existence......Nature roared in victory. Like a group of angry protesters trees jumped on strom.........

The dark lonely clip..........out of the limit of locality...... any living being afraid to exist........ In this stormynight there was......... A dark black wolf.....
His flowing long feather in air giving him a superior aura. Eyes fixed...calm yet full of aggression......standing on the top keeping his leg on another wolf. That brown wolf was already accepted loss.......even afraid to beg mercy......
huffing......under those cruel paw.

"Remember that moment when you allowed your dirty eyes stare on........ him.....and now think these moments are fruit of that one......feel both then.....you understand........" black wolf linked.

"......It's......it's....lie.....trueblood.....I didn't do anything" that wolf tried to reply.

The pressure on him increased. Brown wolf screamed....hoping to get help..... But the roar of wind couldn't let him.....

"You think I'll trust you over......Kim Namjoon......your crime increased....time decreased......"

......I....I...I....ammm......sorry....trueblood.......please.....please......please.....leave.....me....please.....Accept everything....all my fault I...did...crime......I....was...please trueblood.....I....promise......I'll never look at him......not evenothers.......please mercy....."

"If I leave you that would be unjustified...
....to him.....a creep like you shouldn't....."

.....I....understand the worth of life.....I promise you from today....I'll be his protector.....trust me.....if I did any wrong you can do anything.......just a second chance......." that wolf tried to reply.

"....under my eyes...." Trueblood removed leg.

Sehun lowered his head and ran away.

The cold wind playing with his long locks as he was in front of hall balcony. Small green leaves were falling on him from nearest pine tree. His omega was happy.......may be felt his trueblood's aura conversation near him didn't enter ear.

"What should I wear at Chennoyel hyung's wedding.....I need shopping" Jimin asked Yoongi who was busy in phone.

"Chimmy your wardrobe is getting fat have some mercy on it......and Yoongi s card" Marlin shouted.

"Jimin it has time....." Hoseok smiled.

"Kook what will you wear......he is your ceo....."Jimin asked.

"Papa will decide later......" Jungkook removed leave from hair.

"Joon everyone is getting married....and here my two........going wedding and eating feast......hopeless" Jin whispered at Namjoon

"You are the one who don't want to get Kook married....."Namjoon closed the book.

"I know but Tae.....don't know think he is old enough to get married....but look he is after some criminal.....he has returned long ego...don't you think he finds his......"