13 🐺

"You don't believe how happy I'm today seeing you in front of my eyes" Minister Park hugged Jimin.

"You're grown up so beautifully....you were so little when your mom......by the way I heard your mom is here....is she knows you came here to meet me?" Minister Park asked.

"Yes she's here but....you think she would let me come if she knew" Jimin said.

".....well sit....see I have ordered all your favorite dishes although I don't know you still like it or not" Minister Park smiled and indicated a butler to open the lids.

"Why didn't you tried to fix everything" Jimin sat on his chair.

"I did....a lot of times. But for her I'm the most bad human in the world. I'm corrupted....fake....violent and so on. She believes I'm bad influence for...you.... do you believe that?" he asked.

"I don't.....but why you always protect Sehun hyung and Bogum hyung?....they are...." Jimin interrupted

"I had to. You know Bogum is my elder brother's son and Sehun is my sister's son....but I always warn them...."

"Dad they have committed dangerous crimes.....Jungkook has proof. How could you let them go?" Jimin got excited.

"...hmm they crossed limits this ti...You don't worry let the court do its work then I'll do mine...now eat"

'the court will definitely do justice....my man is there' Jimin smirked.

"Dad....can you do me a favor?"

"You're my only son. I'll do anything just order...."

"Can you find me a good land in a peaceful beautiful area which will be far away from city.....actually I want to open a dance academy"

"Why you need to do anything you have my all....."

"I have no interest in politics Dad....and my dream is dance so..."

"if it's your dream then I'll support you......and according your preference I have a land at the end of my pack, near the forest. It was besides the border of Kim Namjoon's pack and my pack. If you like then...."

"No Dad how can I take that it's yours"

"Jimin you are the heir of all my properties....which is mine is yours.....don't say such things....watch the place if you like it then I'll start work for your academy.

"Sir.....that Chinese businessman is coming tomorrow" one butler informed interrupting Dad-son special lunch.

"Dad told me that The forest behind our house is ends at the big forest. But I never went big forest. Dad only allow me till the end of our forest...he said big forest is dangerous...." Jungkook informed sitting on the passenger seat of Jimin's car. Hobi was sitting on the backseat listening their conversation.

"This big forest is the ancients forest right? Then there must be that river....that mountain where those monks live and that temple.....Blue Gem!!!omo it's so exciting" Jimin shouted looking at Jungkook.

"Hyung careful.will hit the tree!" Jungkook warn Jimin who was driving recklessly.

"God the road is empty" Hobi sighed

"....but why?" Jimin asked.

"Cause no one lives here except our chief guard uncle who lives near the forest with his family. His son is Minho hyung...I informed him. He will be with us. He knows everything" Jungkook told.

"I know Minho...is our childhood friend" Hobi said.

Minho was waiting for them in front of his house. He got extremely happy to meet Hobi.