21 🐺

"Your don't have anything to say" Jimin frustrated walking on corridor.

"It's 12:30...don't you think we should....." Yoongi got interrupted

"Uhhhhh...why you soo...unromanti?" Jimin shouted on phone.

"Stop shouting and let others sleep..
Good night....oh I have something to inform....I forgot....what was....oh my grandma will go to Kim mansion tomorrow to meet you...so be there " Yoongi said in phone.

"Wh....what....grandma....how could you forget such important thing....oh God how would I do preparation...I don't have time....I have to think....."

"Yeah go and think...don't waste time with me....good night" Yoongi cut the call as soon possible.

'Jungkook....' Jimin murmured.

Jungkook sat on the cold counter in front of kitchen window. He was about to take a bite someone caught his hand.

"It's really summer...." a deep whisper made him shook.

Although the lights of kitchen were off but the faint light coming from living area was helped him to see those sharp eyes. The realization about his outfit made him scared more... he was praying that light deficiency work in his favor....but his luck betrayed....

"You dared to expose yourself......" he took his bare right knee in his fist. Jungkook shivered.

"What you think I couldn't see you?" His hand stated caressing soft thigh. Jungkook flinched.

"Dare to expose that is mine...." his hand slipped in his and stopped on his inner thigh.

Jungkook breath got stuck. He immediately tried to stopp but Taehyung's strong hand gripped his hand.

"Don't....and listen..I don't like to share my things... dare to do that.....oh I don't think you will dare....right...."he whispered in his ear.

He couldn't hear his reply but hear his unsteady breath. He smiled. Then freed held Jungkook's hand and held another one which was capturing the icecream s poon. He took a bite...eat satisfieingly.

"One more thing I don't want you to go to court....." he took bite again.

Jungkook felt relief atleast he gave evidence to Yoongi. He reluctantly nod ded.

"Delicious..." Taehyung tapped his thgh.

"Wow Jungkook feeding your hyung" Jimin said at door.

"Thai food will be great what say?" Jimin asked Jin in dinning table.

"Your brain!!!....she is a elderly lady....can't eat spicy food....Jini let's order something traditional Korean food...." Marlin said.

"Don't need to order when Jin is here" Jin smiled proudly.

Namjoon got up having his breakfast.

"Ain't you coming for lunch?" Jin asked.

"No...we have important project....Tae has already....I think you will manage" he hugged and left.

Jin eyes fell on his bunny who was moving his chopsticks on plate aimlessly. Foods untouched.

'This boy is really facing something....I have to do something now' he took deep breath.

"Actually mother wants come here to o meet her grand son inlaw"
Mrs. Min said.