7 🐺

''What do you mean by 'you going to live in the forest'???" Jin stared at Taehyung angrily.

Namjoon bid bye to the last guest and came hurriedly to find out why his husband was defeating the party's music with his shouting.

"Hey papa ...why would I live in forest. You know I have a new banglow there and Hobi Hyung has designed it. So I need to give a final check. That's why I'm going to live there" Taehyung tried to explain, back hugging Jin.

"But you have just returned from abroad and..."

"It just three days....then I'll be all yours" Taehyung said.

"I think he's right....he needs privacy" Namjoon entered.

"I'll be with him....don't worry uncle" Hobi assured.

"So should I leave....now" Taehyung asked but receiving silence he understood Jin agreed.

"Where is Chimmy I didn't talk to him properly. Please call him" Jin asked Taehyung.

Yoongi was standing on Kim's terrace gripping the raling tightly. Trying to control the explosion of anger inside him.

"Show me your hand" a soft voice behind him made him turned his head without changing his position. Jimin was standing with a first aid kit in his hand. Yoongi turned back his head didn't bother to answer Jimin.

"Why did you broke that glass" Jimin came towards him and stood beside.

"I don't talk to strangers" yoongi replied

"You know...we're not. Now give me your hand." Jimin sat on the nearest swing.

"The thing I need right now is peace. So please leave......" Yoongi shouted on him with a dangerous glare.Jimin tried to pull his hand but Yoongi jerked his hand off.

"I...can't believe you're that stubborn.... where I was thinking I'll get a romantic and sweet one but look at my luck I got the most rude and arrogant one..."

" ...let me end your problem...I Min Yoongi......"

"Stop.....you're going to reject me just because I'm minister Park's son???" Jimin stood up.

Yoongi punched the raling with his injured hand.

"I can't let you do that...it will be unfair for our wolfs" Jimin said looking at his hand.

"You know what is unfair???......finding your own mate from the enemy clan...." Yoongi was trembling.

" you can't blame my whole clan only for some people."

Yoongi sat on the swing was still angry. Jimin sat beside him and took his hand started treating.

"Why I never seen you with those bustard? And... noone actually knows Mr. Park has a son"

"Cause I was living with my mother in London"

" why????"

"They got divorced when I was nine"

Taehyung was about to leave Yoongi and Jimin came downstairs.

"Uncle I'm leaving now...." Jimin interrupted by Jin.

"Namjoon Why they all wanted to leave us???.....no you can't leave now"

"Mom has an apartment. so I'll be....." Jimin tried to explain

"We can't let you leave there all alone. You will stay here with us" this time Namjoon ordered him.

"Let's go I'll show you your room...we will have a lot of fun" Jin said.