2 🐺

17 years later..............................

The December's cold was not showing any mercy. The chilled breeze was accompanying with it, very well. The beautiful decorations....all around were indicating, Christmas is on the way.

Far away from the gorgeous city and over the outskirts....nature was hugging the silence and darkness.
Interrupting their privacy a young boy was roaming in the mountain forest. He was searching something in his phone's flashlight. Suddenly his big doe eyes shined with pure happiness........he found it..........purple crocus.........

Although it's not that expensive

Although it's not that expensive.....but for someone special...it is....and that someone special is celebrating his birthday tonight.......

In the city, the scenario was completely different.....a gorgeous man was standing in the middle a huge shining hall. His beauty was not allowing people to guess his age.
The elite class people who were standing there could not turn their eyes from this beautiful omega.

"Hey Jin, you look gorgeous" one of the elite woman from the crowd complimented.

Jin looked at her and gave a fake smile and then started at the entrance....

"Why you are waiting please cut the cake" a lady said.

"I-I am waiting for my son....he is on his way.....let him come then I'll......" jin said and looked at his husband with worry.

Namjoon just indicated him to stay calm.

"Oh.....your son was in London, right....is he coming?????" Another woman asked.

"No.....I am talking about my other son...." Jin replied.

"Oh you mean that adopted boy whom you collected from the road" that woman taunted .

That was enough for Jin, his sweet face turned into dangerous one. Realized it, Namjoon stood beside him and rubbed his hand on his shoulder.

"He is my son, I'll expect little more respect for him" Jin said in firm voice.

"I don't understand why you guys were still keeping that abandoned omega" one of Namjoon's cousin said.

"That's totally our concern, I believe....and he is my legal son and I'll not tolerate any disgraceful comments for him" Namjoon declared.

Before anyone could say anything more.....a beautiful young boy entered the hall with bunny smile.

Jin rushed to him and hold his cheek with his palm.

"Where have you been????I was soo worried for you" Jin asked politely.

"Happy birthday papa!!!!" the boy said sweetly and gave him those fresh crocus.

Jin looked at the flowers and then at that boy. His eyes were shined with tears. He was feeling special because his son remembered, he loves that flower and gave soo much effort to collect them as they are very rare.

"You went to the woods?????" Jin asked with concern.

The boy just pouted innocently.

"Is it that omega, you were adopted????? A man asked.

"I have heard, you don't know anything about your family.......do you even know your real name boy????" Namjoon cousin asked.

The boy hanged his head instantly with teary eyes.

"It's your loss that you don't know his name Mr.kang.... because last month his name was on the breaking news as he has received the best photographer award from our minister Mr. Park" Mr. Min commented mockingly.

"He is Jungkook, the son of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, that's his real identity....hope you remember it" said Namjoon boldly.

Jungkook smiled at him with teary eyes.

"Ok now you should cut the cake dear....I am hungry now....." Mr. Jung tried to light the situation.

Everyone shifted their attention from Jungkook and Jin cut the cake...

Namjoon was standing at the bar counter with his friends.

"I am really sorry Mr. Kim..... it's been 16 years but still I couldn't find those rascals who were trying to sale Jungkook to abroad, that night.

"It's not your fault mr. Min. I also didn't find that pathetic father of him who sold his own son to those criminals just because he is an omega" Namjoon said in angry tone.

"I wonder what would happend with him if you and Jin didn't find him that night" Mr. Jung said.

"But I am glad that he is still with us....
Jinni loves him a lot" Namjoon smiled.

After the party Namjoon returned with his family to his mansion. It was at the outskirts of the city as both Kim's love peace and privacy.

 It was at the outskirts of the city as both Kim's love peace and privacy

Jungkook was standing on the balcony of his room and looking at the moon....

'You know what I don't have any complaints to you...although my own father sold me but you gave me two most sweetest people of the world.....they love me more than my real family....and love them more than myself. Thank you for giving me such a sweet family...papa dad me and my........
.............. Tiger Hyung'.