9 🐺

"Where is Jimin Hyung papa?" Jungkook asked munching his sandwich.

"He went to his mom's apartment to clean and arrange everything. I told him I can go with him but he denied. But I sent our guards with him.... they will help him" Jin replied sipping his coffee.

"Why suddenly....mean he wanted to go with me...."

"Marlin is coming today that's why.....you know he was soo scared... think that psycho Marlin tortures him" Jin frowned his eyes.

"auntie is coming!!!"

"Yeah Kookie listen.....I'm going to pick her from airport...so you will be alone. By the way when will you go?"

"10:30am...no worry I'll be fine ok"

"Be careful....guards are not here...take care ok" Jin kissed on his head and left.

Jungkook arranged every essential documents in his backpack then spread some sentblocker on himself and came down stairs. Feeling little thirsty he went to kitchen and poured a glass. He was about to drink but stopped by a an unexpected unusual yet well known voice.

 He was about to drink but stopped by a an unexpected unusual yet well known voice

".....J...u...ng....kook.....finally"

Jungkook turned around and the land under his feet shook for a moment. The person whom he didn't want to face in his whole life was standing in front of his face.

" what should I call you brother or.....mate" Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook whole body started shivering

Jungkook whole body started shivering. He started loosing control over his own body. His wolf immediately tried to come out sensing his alpha soo near.

"Your reaction is proofing...you're aware of my identity right?" Taehyung smirked.

"How did I find out?.....well yesterday I saw you in front of that restaurant when I was coming for lunch. They told me 'Jungkook has left'. I was doubting cause it's been a week I'm here but didn't met my baby brother. Then I remembered you didn't come to meet us though you were in office. Then I went back to office and checked CCTV footage our reception and.............the result was in front of me" Taehyung said.