4 🐺

Jungkook grazed some juicy strawberries with chocolate syrup and carefully decorated them on the top of a freshly baked cake.

His bunny smile appeared as he imagined the reaction that can most probably happen to that special person, for whom he made this creation...

But his fantasy broke with a familiar loud shout of his 'papa'....

He picked the cake and came in the living to find out why his papa became a volcano in this late december's night.

"It's done!!!" he showed them the cake.

"Wow looking delicious!!" Namjoon said.

Then the both looked at Jin who was sitting with a sad and angry face.

"Why you did so much afford, he is not coming...." Jin said sadly.

"Jinni he didn't say that he'll not come, he said that he'll not do any party tomorrow" Namjoon explained.

"Why????cause he wants to spend his birthday with his friends not with his family" Jin stood up.

"Don't be upset baby...they are his childhood friends, let them enjoy tomorrow and then I'll give a grand party on new year for him" Namjoon tried to make him happy.

"Yup!!! and papa he is coming tomorrow, after sevennnnteeeeeen years, is not it enough reason to make us happy we'll have a little celebration at home...ok....now be happy and give me dinner other wise I'll be faint" Jungkook pouted.

Finally Jin smiled and ruffled his hair.

Jungkook stood in front of his window and looked outside. It was full moon. He was admiring the beautiful night. His eyes were shining with happiness as his hyung is finally coming tomorrow. After 17years, he is finally going to meet him.

'You know Moon Goddess...you don't need to worry about me now. My hyung is coming, he is a TRUEBLOOD. He'll protect me now' he said shutting his eyes.

When his eyes opened he realized it was started snowing. The first snowfall of the year. He went to his balcony and spread his hands to feel the snow.

Suddenly, his eyes fall on their doorway

a black figure was standing in the darkness.

He checked the time. It was almost 12AM.

'Who is there at that time of night' he thought.

He tried to observe clearly but the figure was vanished in darkness. He thought it would be his hallucinations.

But the atmosphere outside was attracting him. So he decided to go outside.

There was a beautiful small lake behind their mansion, inside the forest....as Namjoon was the pack leader, that forest was belonged to him.
Jungkook has been going there since childhood,fearlessly cause Namjoon's guards were always patrolling around the forest. But over Namjoon's territory there was a huge forest....Jungkook was not allowed to go there...

Jungkook thought he should visit the lake and to avoid his papa's scolding he chosed the back door of their house

He went there. Although it was very cold but still enjoyed it.

He looked at the Moon....felt the snow....His wolf was getting restles. Then a long time after he transformed.
His wolf started howling in happiness.