10 🐺

"Sir we checked the CCTV footage of our entrance but there was noone. Noone entered the house except Taehyung sir" the guards informed Namjoon bowing their heads.

"Ok....search everywhere around carefully if you find anything suspicious, let me know" Namjoon ordered his guards and entered the house.

He came to the living area, Jungkook was sitting there on couch hugging his knees, eyes swollen, face colourless. Jin was trying to feed him banana milk. Marlin, Jimin, Yoongi, Hobi all were trying to cheer him up. But his younger son was lost in his own world. Watching him Jin kept the glass on the table with force.

"That's why I always being overprotective over him. See what has happened?" Jin shouted his eyes filled with tears.

Namjoon came slowly, sat beside his younger son and caressed his head softly.

"I know you don't want to talk about it but if you don't tell me who was he...how would I find him?" Namjoon asked politely.

Jungkook looked at him helplessly.

"Baby don't be scared. Tell your dad he will definitely catch him" Jin said.

Jungkook eyes immediately filled with fresh tears.

"Ok ok relax....I'll find them by my self... relax.." Namjoon wiped his tears.

"Uncle I'm sure they have sent someone so that he can't go to court....that busturds!!!" Yoongi said angrily.

"Hmm... you're right.....but I'm not going to leave this easily.....let me see who has the guts to hurt Kim Namjoon's son in his own house" Namjoon left.

"Kookie we all are with you don't need to worry ok"Hobi patted his shoulder.

"I'll show them hell"Yoongi caressed his head.

Yoongi looked at Jimin, linked him to take care of Jungkook and left with Hobi.

"See they all are with you now please eat something" Jimin requested.

" you know Jungkook I was soo excited to meet you but not like that....be strong my dear....you have to fight!! Marlin tried to cheered him.

After thinking throughout the whole night Jungkook stood in front of the window, looked at the moon. He has thousands of questions in his swollen eyes. No not the usual ones, like why it's always him? Why he doesn't get happiness like others, why his life is like that?..... now he was tired of asking them. The question was what he will do now?. He was sure that Taehyung despise him. Why won't he? He is a trueblood, he doesn't deserve an omega like him. So it's clear like water that he will never want to share same roof with him. That means..........he has to leave this house. He took a deep breath. But what about his parents?..... they love him a lot, they treated him like their own son. How can he leave them?
........ he knows maybe they will accept him as their son's partner and will force Taehyung accept him....and that will create problems in their relationship. After a long time they got back their son, so he can't be the reason of their separation. He took another deep breath and went to his wardrobe to pack his bag. He knows his papa and dad will be devestated.....but they have their own son to replace him.

But he suddenly stopped. How can he go now? He has to give Ricka noona justice. He is the main witness if he goes then they will loose the case. No no that can't be happened. Yoongi told him that next date will be one month later. Means he has to stay here for one month no matter how difficult it will be.....he looked at Jimin, he was sleeping peacefully, Jungkook smiled a little and tried to control his emotions.

" all is your fault. If you were here he wouldn't face this....ediot! Who told you to clean my house?" Marlin shouted at Jimin who was concentrating in his breakfast.