25 I

"You know I should divorve that catface Kook but....looking at the necklace I changed my plan" Jimin was checking the necklace on mirror.

The omega was looking at the moon with blank eyes still in partyware.

"You all right...." he patted Jungkook's back

".....hyung....I always want to find my real identity.....when I got today......I... I didn't feel anything.....I should be happy....."

"......you already considered Kim family as you family...that's the reason...."

"Its good at home.....We should stay there one more day but Chim don't want to that's...." Namjoon got interrupt by Jin.

"He will visit again with Yoongi....right dear..." he caressed him who was looking at icecream jar calmly.

"Don't pamper Jin....hey brat did you notice the b ills....I gona bankrupt!!!" Marlin shouted.

"we are here Marlin..." Namjoon relaxed on sofa

"Yo....dad has already paid" Jimin showed his msg.

Before Marlin shouted....dorebell rang. Jungkook went to open and returned with a Monk looking man.

"Good evening Mr.Kim...." he greeted.

"Hey monk Hun....please come... have seat ..." everyone got up.

"Thank you......mr. Kim.... actually I'm here to invite you and your family this year's autumn festival..." He said

"Oh.. its next week...right" Jin asked

"Oh....yeah...I was thinking of that...tell me if anything need I'll help....." Kim asked.

"Ok....arrangement almost done... Monk Wang requested for everyone's presence...."

"Definitely....." Namjoon assured.

Monk Hun left.

"Wow autumn festival here" Jimin shouted

"Actually it's basis on chuseok....they celebrate the season...new Corp...and tradition... in their clan. There will be a fair...they sale handcrafts...books of wolf....traditional dishes and so on....you will love...." Namjoon said.

"Wow...great....it will be my first time.... this kind of ....."Jimin said

"Kookie also never visited....actually after Tae's departures we never visited..." Jin said looking at Jungkook
Who was on different era1...

'If....go there monk Wang will meet...'

Dorebell rang.......

The trueblood appeared. Jungkook thoughts immediately ran....
Exhausted Trueblood alph fell on sofa.

"You left advance....Where were you?"
Jin asked.

"Important work papa.....I want a coffee please" he made face

"Kookie....." Jin said.

Jungkook immediately went to kitchen

"Dad Mr. Wang told me to join autumn festival...."

"You went there?" Jin asked

"No I was in park uncle's pack...he was the..oh Midget what you doing here...Yoongi hyung left you.....good....I know he will..." Taehyung teased and immediately a cusan landed on him.

"What kind of friend you're" Jimin shouted.

"Ok guys I'm going to room...Papa send the coffee...." he took stairs

He took a deep breath...although his legs were unwilling....but he knew need. He knocked the door. Door opened.

".....co....coffeee"

Tae took the cup and went near window uncare by his presence. The quietness was hunting. He knew has to breake it.....Gulped...

"....actually I....i....thinking....it....I.....I w...want....to..tha...thank.... y....yyou
.......you......fo...found my.....mom...."

Taehyung didn't bother to look back at....him. He was confused....Taehyung shouted...scolded...humiliated..................ignoring????? never...

Jungkook left without hearing his voice.

"No no you don't have to come...take rest Ok...." Jimin caressed Jungkook's head.

Jungkook looked at him with tiredness. He has stomach pain from yesterday...
Jin restricted him to keep leg outside room...and he is following...this is one and there is another cause for not going with Jimin. 'His' threat.....'if you appeare to 'hearing date'.....no one will be worse than me'...

Jimin took a bag and went to leave Jungkook stopped him

"Hyung please take care of Yoongi hyung....they are dangerous..."

"Kookie....he's madbull....they should take care...." Jimin smiled.

"...he is fine Jin...Don't worry "Mrs. Jung confirmed checking Kook.

"Then....?....how will I erase thd pain?" Jin asked

"...I also can't....take some moon flowers it help..." she pampered Kook

".....ummmm...about that"

"Let's...go out.......relax dear" she came out with other two.

"What guys talking about?" Marlin asked

"Jungkook still didn't have his heat" Jin said [sorry science🤓]

"What...it...not....normal"Marlin shouted.

"That's why Jin is worried..."

"I will take to old monk lady....she know lot secret of...." Jin said.

"Now Marlin please take care of him I will go to forest to moon flower wi Namjoon" Jin left with Mrs Jung

"What your friend did? that madbull presented the evidence. what will you do now???" Sehun shouted.

"Relax we have chance. They want Jungkook's own experience if he cannot come then...I'm calling him Taehyung" ogum said. Sehun saw Jimin was waiting.

"Jimin tell mad....mean Yoongi..he is fighting against relatives for noone..." Sehun panicked

"Hyung.... he's fighting against crime for justice.....if you are not committed one... he will not harm you"

Jungkook came kitchen slowly...he couldn't control the pain on mark. Marlin was in washroom...he opened they freezer and took out a ice pack. He was about go upstairs a ear breaking sound stopped.

"DON'T MOVE"

Jungkook already got his smell. He slowly turned around...and the view made him weak. Taehyung was there....eye were golden in anger...face unreadable...jaw stone...with furious step he went to Jungkook. The pain...now fear he couldn't take and fell on the stairs. Taehyung e immediately caged him.

"Didn't I warn you not to present the evidence...." he roared.

Jungkook tried to catch breath but the angry fragrance couldn't let..

"......I....d..d...didn't"

he was shaking badly. He couldn't understand when his omega started releasing submitted smell.

"Don't lie then how they......" Tae couldnot complete as most tempting aroma was testing his patience. He went closer to his secnt gland and inhaled like a drunk animal.

"Umm....how....pathetic you...seducing
me with that smell... but I'm.....trueblood...my...power is out of your thoughts...." got up.

Jungkook denied with all strength.

"You pathetic...how would I face my friends...from the day you entered my life...you destroyed everything....g
I SOO HATE YOU..."

"but why you hate him Tae?" A soft voice made trueblood eyes widened.

Thank for reading...