19 🐺

"I just want happy life for you that's why.....I'm sorry son" minister Park told Jimin.

"if anyone informed me about Yoongi.....I won't bring Kai" minister Park watched Marlin and received a 'i don't care look'

"Dad....please don't say that" Jimin hugged him.

"I'm really happy....Commissioner Min s family is wonderful and that guy i s really excellent"

Jin brought some crackers and coffee and served everyone in Kim's living room.

"Thanks Mr. Kim ....." minister Park complimened.

Jin gave him a smile and sat with Namjoon.

"Minister Park actually we need to thank you...if you didn't send medical help right time we don't know...." Namjoon stopped by Minister.

"It was duty..I should've been there but I had an important meeting...that's why I've come to you. Is there anything I can do? "

"Fortunately we have controlld the situation....the rest they will do by themselves..." Namjoon picked a cup.

"But Mr Kim I don't think moon book is the only reason they had come for. This is their method to show their existence...we have to be more careful specially with the omegas..." minister Park took a s ip.

"Absolutely...I have already increased guards..."Namjoon replied.

"On a different matter....what you guys decided about Jungkook?.....I was thinking......Kai is a wonderful...."

This time he interrupted by Marlin.

"Did you open any matrimonial agency??"

"I was saying that....." minister Park again interrupted by Jin.

"No....Mr Park.....we are not interested!"

"Jungkook is very young and we don't want to send him China...also he has an another guardian now" Namjoon said firmly.

Before minister Park could ask anything his attention shifted on staircase. Putting his hands in his pockets a guy coming down with a strong aura.

"Good evening minister Park....can I have a conversation with you?" Trueblood sat.

"Taehyung...Don't call me minister. I'm Jimin's dad...you r uncle..."

"Jungkook is alone in room....I'm going to him....excuse me" Jimin went upstairs.

"Ok....do you have the record of omegas who got disappear from your pack? Actually I want to do an investigation ofcourse if you allow...." Taehyung aske.

"I have. You have my permission too but...I don't think it would be fruitful...it would better if you ask blood moon's people...they had faced the most...but unfortunately they are not here"

"There is no news of that pack...I mean the whole pack disappeared? Is it possible?" Taehyung asked in disbelief

"Those families who had omega child... got kidnapped by them and others ran away. Some years ago we had known that they are living in a village near Gwanju....we didn't have omega child in their family....but you can try..." minister Park said.

"Thanks a lot uncle...."

"Oh no worries.....we all want to get relief from that dangerous gang" minister Park took a s ip.

"If we're with each other then we will...." Namjoon smiled

"Hmmm ofcourse....Taehyung did you read that book??" Minister Park asked.

"No....I need some peace " Taehyung stood up.

"Now I'm free..."He took a deep breath and handed the camera on Yoongi's hand. Yoongi gave a look that bunny face