Chapter no.57 From the Shadows

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord :

https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB

••••••••••••••••••

Nie Li and Shen Xiu rushed into the classroom, well aware that they had only an hour before the school day began and students started to arrive. "Okay, what's the plan?" Shen Xiu asked urgently, looking to Nie Li for guidance.

Nie Li turned to the system.

[ Simulation System Initiated ]

[ Input: Player's Desire - "Perfect Plan to have Shen Xiu impress the hidden Elder of the Snow Wind Family." ]

[ Process: Generating Simulation to Devise the Optimal Strategy ]

  - [ Analyzing... ]

  - [ Progress: 1% ]

  - [ Progress: 2% ]

  - [ Progress: 10% ]

  - [ Progress: 50% ]

  - [ Progress: 60% ]

  - [ Progress: 80% ]

  - [ Progress: 100% ]

[ Analysis Complete ]

[ Result: Two Potential Strategies Identified ]

  - [ Option 1: Hidden Array Scheme ]

  - [ Option 2: Rebellious Student Scheme ]

[ Player Nie Li has selected Option 1: Hidden Array Scheme. ]

[ Transferring simulated plan into player's mind... ]

[ Simulation Transfer Complete ]

"Take off your clothes," he said quickly, causing Shen Xiu to instinctively cover herself in shock.

Realizing how his words sounded, Nie Li hastily clarified, "Not like that! I mean, I need to use your clothes to create a communication array on them."

Shen Xiu, still trying to catch up, asked, "But what exactly is the plan? And what's a communication array?"

Nie Li didn't waste any time, pulling out demon beast ink and his inscription array brush.

"The plan is simple. I'll give you commands through the communication array," he explained, his hands moving swiftly to create the array, impressing even Shen Xiu with his speed.

"I'm still lost in all of this," Shen Xiu admitted, watching Nie Li work.

"Find me some new clothes and glasses to inscribe," Nie Li instructed without pausing his work.

"Glasses? Where am I supposed to find glasses?" Shen Xiu questioned, puzzled.

Nie Li stopped for a moment, giving her a knowing look.

The system had clearly indicated Shen Xiu would have glasses.

"You tell me," he said, prompting Shen Xiu to blush and sheepishly produce a pair of glasses from her belongings.

"Why do you have those?" Nie Li couldn't help but ask.

Admitting to a slight imperfection, Shen Xiu explained, "I'm a little shortsighted," as she put on the glasses.