•chapter 6•

This part will be in Kylo's perspective. Every time there's a change in perspective, I'll write a little note for you guys :) x

Kylo

She was broken. Exhausted. I could feel the low hum of aches and pains radiating off of her battered body.

It had been a little over an hour since I brought her back to the med-bay. She stirred slightly, but slept through the nurses fussing over the sutures that popped open due to her encounter with one of the care givers. He wasn't so good at his job, so I simply got rid of him.

She was tucked into the hospital bed with an IV lodged inside her arm, delivering her the fluids she needed.

Her hair fell in waves around her soft, but bruised face. Her lips were chapped due to dehydration, and her collar bones were sunken in due to the lack of nutrition over the past couple of days.

I didn't want to hurt her, but she was part of The Resistance, my enemy, and she needed to learn her place on this ship. But I didn't want her to be sexually assaulted. I draw the line at that shit.

I don't know why I've been sitting in this chair watching her sleep peacefully beside me. Her soft breaths were the only sounds that filled the cold room of the private sector of the med-bay.

I want her to join me, to join The First Order. She'll be of great use when it comes to intel about The Resistance. I needed to destroy them. I wanted to erase them from this galaxy.

I had already killed Han, my father, but I didn't see him as such. He was weak. The same goes for my mother, Leia's loyalty to The Resistance was sickening. I needed to kill Luke Skywalker, after what he did to me. However, it ended up working in my favour.

"Commander Ren,"

I sighed before standing to face General Hux. I waited for him to ramble on about what ever bullshit he had to feed me.

"One of the care takers was found dead and dismembered in your prisoners cell," he began, gazing over to her broken body in the hospital bed. The thin sheet hugging her curves perfectly-

"What did she do?" He hissed.

"Nothing." A quick breath left my throat. It was dry, I needed a drink. Preferably alcoholic.

"What do you mean nothing?" Hux crossed his arms, his posture abnormally straight.

"I killed him," I tilted my head to try and relieve the tension building in my neck.

He was stunned, but I know that he's not stupid enough to not know it was me.

"What the fuck for Ren?" The vein on his forehead was prominent, ready to burst. I hoped it did.

I swallowed. "He tried to rape my prisoner," anger starting to boil inside the pit of my stomach at the thought of anybody hurting her, my Princess, and not me. That's my job.

"Fuck Ren, What would you care? I'm surprised you haven't killed her yet! She did jack shit when you asked her to help fix your mess!" He began advancing towards me, his boots squeaking on the sterile floors.

"You know I draw the line at rape,"

"Oh," he let out a laugh, "so you'll beat her senseless, break her bones, abuse her, but won't fuck her?" He scoffed.

"Exactly." Fuck, I really needed that drink.

"What a waste," he shook his head, a look of disbelief plastered on his pasty white face.

"General," a growl left my throat, "if you don't mind, once my prisoner wakes up, bring her to my quarters. I'm not leaving her in her quarters if I can't trust people on this fucking ship,"