•chapter 17•

You thought it'd be a good idea to shower again after Kylo left his quarters to head to the med-bay to get his stitches fixed up. Your whole body ached and you struggled to sit down. Bruises littered your body from where Kylo had claimed you, and your heart fluttered at the thought of what happened only hours ago.

You changed back into your usual First Order overalls because you thought if for whatever reason Hux were to come in, seeing you in Kylo's shirt wouldn't be a good look. You fixed your hair, tying it up into a high pony tail. You gazed at your reflection in the mirror. You looked alive. Back home you always looked tired, dull even. But here, you're thriving. Perhaps it was because you were getting thoroughly fucked by the Supreme Leader, but it felt so much more than that.

You could find yourself falling in love with him.

In fact, you already have.

You didn't know how he would react if you told him, and it terrified you. If you poured your heart out to him and he turned you away for loving him, it would crush you.

You didn't want him to know, but at the same time your heart ached at the thought of never telling him how you really felt about him.

You heard the sound of Kylo's blast doors opening and you froze, not knowing who had just entered.

Thankfully it was Kylo.

He stood at the bathroom entrance, gazing down at you. Worry was slapped across his face and your stomach dropped.

"What's the matter?" You frowned. You were screaming to yourself, hoping he hadn't heard your thoughts as he entered.

"Snoke wants to see us." He was dressed in his usual tunic and leather trousers, boots wrapped around his calves. You shook your head and finally took in what he said.

"Us?" Your heart started to wrack your ribcage.

"Yes," he swallowed and looked down for a moment. "Immediately."

Your mind started to run wild, had you done something wrong? Had Kylo done something wrong? Does Snoke know that the two of you have been intimate?

You nodded, swallowing the lump in your throat.

Today's the day you were going to see your grandfather, and you didn't know if you were excited or terrified.

+++++

The ride in Kylo's TIE Silencer was silent. You were surprised it could carry two passengers. Kylo's dark eyes were filled with worry as he navigated through a small cluster of asteroids between the Finalizer and the Supremacy.

The Supremacy was huge. The wingspan of the ship stretched for kilometres, massive ion cannons and turbo blasters littered the ship. It looked menacing.

Kylo landed his Silencer inside the hangar, and you were amazed to see another two Star Destroyers inside the Supremacy's hangar.

That just goes to show how big the fucking ship was.

You and Kylo exited the Silencer, and you followed quietly behind him.

The hangar was full of rows of Stormtroopers. The sea of white armour was blinding underneath the LEDS of the ship. The walls consisted of black metal, white and red lighting stripped throughout the harsh material. The tiles were the same polished black that were on the Finalizer.

Nobody inside the hangar gave you a second glance, they barely even acknowledged Kylo, which you thought was strange. You were surprised Kylo wasn't wearing his helmet, but at the same time, you were relieved he wasn't. You knew once that helmet was on his shoulders, you didn't exist to him.