•chapter 28•

Warning: this chapter is gonna suck and probably fuck some people up a little

I know this generation is all 'deletus the foetus' and I for one am (depending on circumstances) HOWEVER. In this case it is a little different. If miscarriages don't sit right with you and make you uncomfortable then please don't read the first part of this chapter. I'm not glorifying it in any way, shape or form. I for one know people personally who have had to go through with this traumatic shit. Please if you know of anyone or have experienced this, I'm so sorry.

Also slight mention of suicidal thoughts and mention of death

I love you guys so much. And I'm here if you ever need me xxx

"It's been over a week sir. You need to rest."

Kylo had been by Princess' bedside ever since she was admitted. He couldn't eat, couldn't sleep. All he could do was sit and stare at her lifeless body in the hospital bed.

"I'm fine." His voice was hoarse as he disregarded Lexa once again.

"I'm more than happy to let you know when there's been an improvement, sir. But it's too early to see what damage has been done. We're keeping her in an induced coma for as long as we need." Her voice was as sombre as they came.

"Is she going to wake up?" His eyes didn't meet Lexa's. He couldn't tear his eyes away from Princess.

There was silence for a minute.

"I don't know. The traumatic injury to her head as caused a significant brain bleed."

"What the fuck does that mean?" He growled.

"It's just a waiting game now. We wait for her to wake up and we'll reassess."

Kylo's fists clenched in his lap.

He couldn't be angry with Lexa. She was just doing her job. But he needed to take his anger out on something.

"She's still bleeding," Kylo jutted his chin towards Princess's legs.

"That's what happens with miscarriages, sir." She said flatly. "I'm sorry."

Kylo not only had lost his baby, but he had nearly lost Princess, too. Well, who's to say he hasn't lost her already?

"It's fine, she didn't want it anyways." He mumbled, his heart aching in his chest.

"I'm afraid there's been significant damage to her abdomen. When we did further scans today, we found lesions and tears in her uterus as well." She swallowed. "She may be infertile after all this."

Kylo tried his best to hold back tears. The last thing he wanted to be doing was crying in front of the nurse. He fixated his eyes on Princess' face, but it only brought back memories from the crash.

He didn't know what to do.

He watched as the Silencer plummeted into the side of the mountain. The sound of it crashing was deafening as fire and smoke erupted from the crash site.

The Silencer crumpled as it rolled down the slope of the mountain, metal scraping and cracking off the side of the cockpit.

He thought for sure she was dead.

There was no fucking way she would've survived that.

He hadn't realised he was screaming when he began sprinting over to the Silencer that had stopped against a few rocks.

In that moment, he had turned his back on Luke. Princess was the only thing on his mind. Luke could've struck him down behind his back, but he didn't.

"No, no, no, fuck—" Kylo whimpered to himself as he clambered on top of the scraps of metal, before ripping the hatch open. Smoke billowed out of the cockpit as he reached in. He felt her, but there was nothing.