•chapter 8•

You woke with a start, your body jolting you awake. Drool coated the pillow beneath you and your hair was a mess and covering your face.

You quickly peered up at the time, it read 0800.

You hadn't slept this well since leaving the Tantive IV.

And never to return.

"You're such a pretty sleeper,"

You jolted as you pulled your hair from your face, squinting from the bright lights in the kitchen. Kylo stood at the kitchen bench with a mug in hand. It was tiny in comparison to his large hands.

The hands that touched you in places you've never been touched before.

His hair was messy, and the bags under his eyes told you he hadn't slept so well last night, or that he was hungover.

"Hungover are you, Commander?" You sat up in bed, rubbing your eyes before peering back at him. He was still shirtless. You could stare at him all day.

"No," he took a sip from his mug. "Do you want a coffee?"

You shook your head, "I don't drink that shit," you yawned.

"Suit yourself," he huffed as he finished his coffee before striding over to his dresser. He pulled out the usual cowl as well as his other black garments. "Now," your name fell from his lips and your stomach twisted in a knot. "I want you to actually do some work today-"

You groan. "No,"

He spun around, his clothes in hand. His large chest expanded as he sucked in a breath. "You'll do as you're told."

"Hm, I don't think so."

"You'll be assigned with the engineer you worked with previously. There's some minor tests that need to be run-"

"I'm not working for you Kylo," you let out a small laugh, but by the look on Kylo's face, you knew he found it far from funny.

He dropped his clothes on the edge of the bed, before clambering towards you. You swallowed as he shoved you back into the mattress, his giant stature towering over the top of you.

Your heart started to pound a little harder and butterflies tickled the sides of your stomach.

"Don't make me tell you again, otherwise I'll use the force and make you do it. And let me tell you, Princess, you'll have a fucking terrible headache after it," his hand travelled up your side towards your head.

Your ears started to ring slightly and the familiar crushing pressure began to fill your head slowly.

"Ok! Fine," You pouted, peering up at him. For some reason, you felt almost comfortable with him now. Early last night you couldn't bare to be in the same room with him. And here you were underneath him, wanting him, before he gets up for work. What ever that entails.

"Good," he pulled away from you slightly, gazing down at your body. "Maybe one day, I can trust you enough to be able to fly one of our TIE fighters,"

Your stomach flipped. You had always wanted to fly a TIE fighter, but the comment about him being able to trust you hit differently.

It hurt, but at the same time, you still were his prisoner, you were here to give him intel about The Resistance. But you had already given him all you knew. And it's not like you could gain any more information from them, you had no idea where they were, and if they were coming to try and rescue you.

"I'm probably a better pilot than most that are already employed,"

A small sound of amusement left his throat as his hair hung around his face. "Says the one that crashed because a few Stormtroopers were shooting at you,"