•chapter 15•

Weeks had passed. Every day consisted of a few hours of flying the TIE fighter with Kylo, and then after that he took you back to his quarters, teaching you how to harness your powers properly.

It was your daily routine, and it was starting to bore you. The training was starting to bore you. It was the same thing, over and over again. You and Kylo would constantly argue during training about how you were handling yourself and your own powers. Although you've already wielded it, Kylo hasn't allowed you to mess with his lightsaber for practice.

"So what am I going to use then?" You crossed your arms and huffed. "I don't have a weapon."

"That's because I don't trust you with one. Not yet." He glanced up at you as he wiped down his lightsaber with a rag, cleaning the hilt of any dust.

You groan and roll your eyes. "You really think I'm going to kill you? After all this time?" You shifted on top of the desk, your legs dangling beneath you.

"You're full of surprises," he shrugs before throwing the rag down onto the table beside you. "Soon, you'll make your own."

You swallowed. "What? How?"

"All in good time, Princess." He stood, attaching his lightsaber to his hip. "Now, stay here until I come and get you," He pressed a quick kiss to your lips before he walked out of the room, leaving you and his helmet behind.

You were onboard the Finalizer heading to Takodana, in search of Rey and Luke; according to Kylo. You found it hard to believe Luke would be there. There had been word that Rey and many other Resistance fighters were there. Kylo doesn't really explain the missions, he just drags you along, not wanting to leave you back at StarKiller base. All you knew was that Kylo was taking this advantage to try and wipe out what ever Resistance was there.

You found out that Jackson was dumped on some random deserted planet, practically unharmed which surprised you. You thought for sure Kylo would've killed him. But you were grateful he didn't. You still missed Jackson, but you were so invested into Kylo's way of life that you soon found yourself thinking like him. Helping him come up with plans for this mission, even.

In between flying and training, you and Kylo found time to fuck. Every chance the two of you got, you didn't hesitate. You weren't complaining.

But Kylo still seemed a little distant with you. It was almost as if he was trying to protect you or himself. You were sure it was because of Snoke. Kylo now knowing that his boss is your grandfather has made things a bit harder for the both of you.

He still hasn't taken you to see Snoke. He's had a couple private meetings with him, thankfully coming back unharmed, maybe a little pissed off, but not physically hurt. You so desperately wanted to meet your grandfather. You don't remember what he looked like, what he sounded like. Would he remember you?

"Princess," Kylo's familiar voice bounced off the walls of his quarters. "We're boarding the Command shuttle," he stood in the doorway, his dark eyes gazing over your body. You felt your cheeks heat and you rose to your feet, tidying your uniform.

"How come I'm not flying the TIE fighter down?" You make your way over to him, only to stop inches away from him.

"You're not ready,"

You rolled your eyes. "It's been weeks," you reached up and cupped your hands behind his head, having to rise on to your tip-toes to press a kiss to his lips. "Please?" You fluttered your eyelashes at him.

He searched your face for a moment before leaning down and pressing his lips to yours once more. "Fine, but if you get shot down by an X-Wing," his hands found your ass, squeezing your flesh through your overalls. "I'll kill you,"