•chapter 12•

Warning this part contains smut 😌

Aboard the Tantive IV once again. Wearing your usual grey attire, your hair pulled back into a pony tail, your boots polished. It was your first day flying solo after your training. The roar of the X-Wings' scattered throughout the hanger sent a shiver up your spine. You were ready.

"Please be careful," Leia warned in her usual motherly tone.

"Always," a smile touched your lips. "I've had guidance from one of the best," You gesture to Jackson as he places his helmet on his head, pulling the visor down over his eyes.

"Please, come back to me," she let out a shallow breath. "And if you see him, do everything you can to get away."

That's all you remember her saying.

Everything seemed to fall to pieces around you, engulfing you into a pit of darkness. Dark, mucky water splashed underneath your boots with each step you took, a step into an unknown direction. You were blind. Everything was dark, and there was no source of light. No way out.

You were stranded. Lost.

"You're not going anywhere, Princess,"

His voice was like ice as it echoed around your entire being, suffocating you like his force hold he often used on you.

A dark cloaked figure stepped towards you, the familiar helmet boring down at you. A red glow illuminated his tall stature as his saber crackled by his side.

For some reason, you were starting to believe him and succumb to the inevitable. Starting to feel the empty pit in your stomach, feeling like you were falling, losing yourself. Everything around you was no longer Light, only Dark.

So Dark, you found yourself giving into it, relishing it. Owning it. Finding comfort in it.

"My Empress."

Your body jolted awake, sweat pooling at the nape of your neck, sticking strands of hair to your hot skin. Your breath was coming in sharp gasps as you try to ground yourself, try to ignore the strange feelings arising within you.

You looked beside you to find Kylo still asleep beside you, his mouth parted slightly as soft breaths left his chest. His scar glinted underneath the dull light and his hair fell in curtains around his eyes.

If your heart wasn't already beating out of your chest, it certainly would be now. Seeing the Supreme Leader so quiet and docile beside you as he slept. He looked almost innocent. But you knew he was far from those things. He was a monster, a murderer, and yet here you were, doing vile, unspeakable things to one another and sharing the same bed.

It was still only early, it was 0800

Your dream felt so vivid, so real that it made you feel physically ill. Saliva pooled in your mouth and the tightening of your chest made you quickly, but ever so quietly, leap out of bed to head to the bathroom. You shut the door behind you and quickly turn the handle on in the shower to let out a steady stream of cold water.

You were quick to pull Kylo's oversized tee shirt over your head, the cotton fabric sticking to your clammy skin. You stepped into the spray of cold water, allowing it to assault your naked body.

The dream of you turning to the Dark side for comfort was enough to send your stomach contents out of your throat, luckily into the shower's drain, a sharp gag and a cough following. Most of it was the alcohol from last night. You hadn't drunk nearly enough as you normally would, but you couldn't help but feel nauseated from the dream you just woke from. You quickly rinsed your mouth out with the water that sprayed from the shower head.