Chapter 15 - Defying Fate.

Okay, I already manage to rewrite up to 22 but I won't post it in case I want to change some things later on.

Now, I'll once again ask for any suggestion to be added to the story. Also, no need to limit in anime, give me any fictional story be it cartoon, TV show, book, etc.

Also no, my mc won't collect woman and I'll make chapters for his woman interacting along with the other members.

If my mc visit one piece, I'll probably only add Yamato and Hancock. Note, I haven't watch or read one piece cause I don't have time to dedicate myself. I'll only use purely from the from wiki, if I get something wrong then I'm wrong.

As for JJK, only Maki. Mei Mei is meh. She too greedy. What can I say, I like physically strong girls.

============
Ryuu flew into the sky then straight to his home while deeply thinking about the woman from earlier and how his intuition told him that their meeting would be sooner than expected.

He could vaguely guess that she was someone who is capable of using magic and what kind it is, is unknown.

He was still ignorant about the world he's in and the deeper he goes the more bizarre things he'll discover.

However, he shook his head and soon saw his home in the distance and quickly descended from the ground where no one would be able to find him.

In a few seconds entered his home and found it was quiet and immediately checked his parents. He felt relieved seeing them sleeping in the bedroom and let them before heading to his room.

Ryuu felt fatigue from the last battle and plopped into his bed before he was embraced by the night.

==========
Draconic Deus (DxD)

Japan, Kuoh Town

Kuoh Academy.

Two days prior.

The crimson heiress soon finds herself tangled with the unusual group that showed her and her worlds' possible future. She was given multiple volumes of a book and a tool that allowed her to quickly read the said possible future by Ryuu and Erza.

Rias was dumbstruck at how silly the story was and how the man she was fated to be with, was nothing more but a perverted young man. She is more and more disgusted with herself the more she reads.

It soon was clear how foolish she was to rely on others while she herself lacked training. Rias may be a High class devil but everything was due to her innate power of Destruction that lacked technique and control.

Every turn of life and death events that the book showed was nothing more than a miracle and a term used in fiction as Plot armor.

'How ridiculous that I was this naive and immature! If it wasn't for this then perhaps I would walk to the same end!'

Rias had countless opportunities to train and grow stronger especially having his big brother and his maid that was also his queen to give her the proper training she needed to succeed.

But what does she do? Ignoring and pridefully refused to accept help to prove herself thinking that she was well capable of managing the town and her peerage.

She even almost caused another Great War because of her pride and nativity when she decided to take everything into her own hands.

The most annoying thing is that she waited for some magical knight in shining armor to save her.

Rias understood that her fate had been manipulated by some sick, mentally depraved pervert and refused to accept the scripted fate for her.

It only took her 3 hours using the magic item to finish the whole 24 volumes of her story. Rias's eyes is now filled with clarity and determination