Chapter 53 - Kamado Family 2

The children were entertaining to interact with, telling stories of the vast world that had always made him delighted that those listening were intrigued.

Ryuu always wanted to have a younger sibling but his mother unfortunately was unable to have any more children after he was born.  He planned on changing it and let his parents be happy. 

"Now I'm still a student learning from school but I am also a traveler. Hinokami Kagura is one of the things I want to learn." Ryuu said.

"Onii-san what is it like to be in School?"

He glanced at Hanako adorably, recalling that most of them hadn't been introduced to proper education. Ryuu thought of an idea to teach them since he had memories of numerous books thanks to his [ Eidetic Memory ].

It was unfortunate that he couldn't bring them to his homeworld without some weeb recognizing them. He pondered if it was possible to at least bring them to Rias's world for some formal education since Kimetsu no Yaiba doesn't exist there.

Though, that would be far in the future when he is able to travel and finish the mission. How he was able to know this was because of his intuition that was more like a Foresight than simple Intuition.

"It's a fun place where you are able to learn things and teach you many kinds of things like drawings, the world and many more."

Ryuu knew it was bullshit since School was only fun at the early stage but eventually it would be frustrating and annoying. However, he couldn't bring himself to tell the truth when their eyes filled with wonder and curiosity.

"Really!? I wish I could go there and learn new things!" Hanako said

"Maybe you will one day or I can teach you some few things if you want?" Ryuu said.

"No way!? You would do that, Onii-san!?" She became excited upon hearing this.

"Hanako…"

Nezuko tried to calm her sister who was up close to Ryuu only chuckled while looking at her looking down in shame and embarrassment.

"Sorry, Ryuu-Nii if Hanako bothers you too much."  Tanjiro said.

"It's fine, no need to be embarrassed and I'm sure since you have invited me to your home might as well repay it." Ryuu said to him.

"Ryuu-nii, is there a reason why you are searching for our Hinokami Kagura?"

Tanjiro asked curiously, trying his best to be as respectful as possible. Ryuu didn't have any reason to lie anyway since the canon was already changed.

"I heard from an old journey about a certain swordsmanship called Sun Breathing that had been used to slay bad people. This swordsmanship hadn't been passed to anyone until I found some hidden information."

They were all curious hearing the story even though Kie, who had almost finished cooking, stopped to listen to the story about her husband's family history.

"First of all, Can you tell me a bit of Hinokami Kagura?" Ryuu asked him.

"From what my father taught me, it's a dance that is performed throughout the night without any rest."

"Yeah, father had a frail body but was still able to do that."

Tanjiro explained while Takeo added remembering how their father was able to dance nonstop for a whole night without race despite his frail body.

Though, the children are downcast and saddened, recalling that their father passed away. Ryuu felt guilty for making them sad.

"I'm sorry."