Chapter 84 - Foodgasm

Opening a gateway, Ryuu came out along with his woman who were looking curiously at the place. Nezuko and Mitsuri were in awe looking at the city below as it was vast and different from the villages that they've seen before while Kanae and Shinobu were fascinated by the advancement made by people from a hundred years in the future.

Kie was holding Ryuu in the side while Justine was at the other with a large frown on her face, slightly annoyed about something that made Ryuu chuckled.

"S-Stop laughing you bastard."

"Hey you can't deny my cooking is superb right? I did warn you hahahaha."

Justine was embarrassed how she moaned in front of them being assaulted by the flavor explosion was both amazing and unpleasant considering it was an awkward moment.

It made her even more livid when Ryuu kept chuckling since he had never heard her moan like that before.

"You don't need to be embarrassed, Justine-san. I was the same as you when I tasted his food and you'll eventually get used to it."

Kie calmed Justine down letting the young girl nod appreciating her concern then glared at Ryuu. Justine sighed knowing that anyone going to taste his meal would likely explode and even faint by the sheer taste.

She once read about a well respected academy in Japan that her father overseas who had stayed there for a few months. Justine could only expect the amount of attention his meal would bring.

"Didn't you mention you plan on opening a restaurant, Ryuu? Kaa-san and I could help you?"

Nezuko recalled the time he mentioned making a restaurant since it's a place where people gathered and may gossip allowing him to gain more information and network. The place would be disguised and actually a base of operation.

"Yeah, I plan on quitting school anyway after this. There's no point in keeping myself studying."

Studying and finishing school would only prevent him from growing and training even if he has the Dimensional Room. By dropping meant that he could have more free time.

"Wouldn't that make your parents mind that you suddenly quit school?"

Justine asked since she understand It wasn't necessary to study anymore when you could have the power and money to do virtually anything.

Ryuu nodded as he didn't have any plans in telling his parents this early about everything. They deserve to live a normal and healthy life for now before telling them the truth

"I thought about that and planned to finish at least a year. My parents need time to enjoy their lives and once we reach summer then I'll tell them the truth." Ryuu explained.

"Maybe I should do the same. My parents don't care much since they usually want what I want beside the relationship with you now I guess." Justine said.

"Five brothers, that would be tough even for Ryuu."

Kanae giggled a bit imagining how Ryuu planned on confronting five highly aggressive and protective brothers. She can see him shuddering a bit by the thought before shaking his head.

"Biting more than you can chew…did I say it right?"

Mitsuri was unsure if her phrase was correct. Shinobu giggled hearing her phrase since it was fitting of Ryuu's actions.

"Indeed, though he did more than just bite."

"Ara~ I was about to say that!"

The two pervert, a sadist and masochist sister, said, making the rest blush at the thought of their foreplay while Justine only felt her heart pounding. She wonders when they could do it but needed time to reflect on herself first.