Chapter 52 - Kamado Family 1

Ryuu followed Nezuko through the forest and found how talkative she was unlike the anime where it was mostly cute noises and grunting when she fought demons. She was a charismatic young girl nearly similar to Mitsuri but less shy and slightly bolder when talking.

He is still surprised how she looks when she is around 16, similar to when she becomes a demon and grows horns. Though, her kimono hid her chest but it was slightly more prominent compared to the anime.

It was probably some perverted gods wanting him to be with Nezuko which he felt weird since he was older than her. They may be physically 2 years apart by having a large mental gap considering his around 23 years.

The two soon arrive at a small wooden house in the mountains far from any houses. It was amazing how they are able to survive harsh environments, especially the winter where thick snow and blizzards occurred.

'I guess when you grow up in this kind of environment it is bound to make you adapt.'

For someone who grew up in the streets of Manila, it was obvious that he'll get used to fighting and surviving. Ryuu scans the area and finds children running around playing with one girl and three boys.

He shifted his gaze at the young boy chopping wood then was a bit shocked to sense his Aura. It was unbelievably pure that nearly overwhelmed him.

Normally, Aura represents a person's personality and character which surprised the young boy to give out a calming aura like humid sky where below was still water.

'His pure and isn't a hypocrite….Tanjiro Kamado.'

Ryuu respects him in the anime, unlike Naruto who uses talk no jutsu to save his enemy who killed countless people. He is someone who kills demons not out of malice nor hatred at what happened to his family and shows pity. He viewed them as tragic creatures who lost their way and needed to be stopped.

"Nezuko…? Who is this young man?"

He turned to look at a woman who seemed to haven't aged much and still had her womanly charms. It was impressive considering she has five children even for her husband.

"Greetings! My name is Ryuu, I was wandering traveling and happened to lose my way in search of what is called Hinokami Kagura! Nezuko-san told me you are the family that performed an offering to this Kami?"

Ryuu enthusiastically asked, having taken some traits from his master, especially tengen, who has an eccentric personality. The children stop playing looking thin curiously finding his presence unusual and catching their interest.

"Ah yes, our family has been worshiping Hinokami Kagura for generations. I'm sorry for my daughter dragging you here." The older woman said.

"No no it's perfect that I found what I'm looking for. I should be the one who is sorry..and please don't be. I was just lost in the forest and I am grateful to Nezuko-san that she invited me to your house. "

Ryuu bowed and made her smile, finding that he was humble despite his looks and turned to her daughter who seemed to keep a glance at him, and could only give a sweet smile.

As a mother she already knew that her daughter finally had her first love. Nezuko notices her mother's knowing smile only blushing before giggling.

"I'm Kie Kamado, Please bare my rudeness and please come inside. "

She offered to let him head inside as Kie made dinner while the children were staring at him, and finally Hanako couldn't take it anymore and spoke.

"Onii-chan! Where are you from!"

With curious eyes, not just her but also Tanjiro, Nezuko, Takeo and even Kie were listening to Ryuu. He chuckled Patting her head.

"Well I'm from a foreign land called the Philippines. You know that your country is called Japan, Right?"