Chapter 85 - Shopping

Taking to the mall lets them witness unbelievable things namely the automatic doors that made them think it was magic but Ryuu explains it wasn't and their ignorance to be cute. They were like children curious about everything that only made him smile.

He was happy telling them about the things they were curious about. The people around them were all baffled, craning their heads for two reasons. One was their beauty that improved the [ Aura ] and the other way was the fact they were anime characters.

Speaking of [ Aura ], Ryuu hoped that one of the worlds they would explore would be Hunter x Hunter to acquire unique abilities. The power system of that world is more complex and useful considering there are types of Nen or aura in that world.

Putting that aside, it was fortunate that none tried disturbing their exploration in the mall. Ryuu decided to take them to an arcade for now since it would be fun.

"Where are we heading, Ryuu?"

Mitsuri asked, looking around feeling that people were staring at her making her anxious but Ryuu smiled.

"Ignore them since they just hadn't seen as beautiful as you."

"Wow, you're cheesy and cliche."

Mitsuri blushed while Justine exclaimed in a deadpanned cringing at her childhood and lover.  Though, she finds it charming that he tries to ease Mitsuri's anxiety.

"Hey, don't ignore us!"

All the men curse watching get all the attention of the girls as Nezuko jumps to hug from behind making Kie worried.

"Nezuko be careful…we may not get hurt but other people might."

She slightly scolded her daughter who scratched her head. Nezuko was just so used to being with them that she forgets that they were in a public place.

"Sorry Kaa-san, I'll make sure to be careful next time."

"....I would prefer it if you don't pull stunts like this."

Nezuko only giggled while making her mother sigh in defeat knowing her daughter would try doing it again. Kanae laughed at the mother and daughter duo before turning attention to Ryuu.

"I'm eager to see what kind of 'fun' you're going to show us."

"Nee-san, please don't think of any perverted thing."

Shinobu only stared at her sister ignoring her teasing as they walked their way to the arcade. The people are a jump pack of children and teens playing that it was fortunate the place was large.

"What is this place?"

"It's called an arcade where you play games similar to festival games where you win prizes."

Justine explained that it was easy enough to understand, making them give a thoughtful nod. Ryuu didn't say anything anymore since she already explained how to move their way to the exchange of a token.

Behind the clerk who exchanged the token were prizes from simple toys to dolls and even accessories. Mitsuri looked around and spotted something she recognized.

"Hey isn't that yo-"

"Mitsuri, be careful now."

Kanae was near her, preventing Mitsuri from mentioning something about who they truly are. Ryuu raised his brow, turned his attention to where she was looking and saw that there's merchandise of the Nezuko statue.

"Well that is surprising but Ryuu can you get me that?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm certain that I want that. How do we win the prize, anyway?"