Chapter 18 - Defying Fate finale again

Bruh, I don't even know what I'm doing with my life. But whatever. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Well, half of it at least.

Anyway world plan is as follows.

First: Kimetsu no Yaiba(Long arc)

Second: Death mage (Mirg shield army invasion)(Short arc)

Third: Solo Leveling (Long arc)

Third: Mato Seihei or Gate (Getting Rory) (Short arc)

Fourth: Uq Holder (Island arc) (Short arc)

Fifth: DxD (Long Arc)

Sixth: Wow: Deathwing battle.

This list can change depending on my mood and your suggestions.

Death mage is because I just like the job system and I'm a Chuuni.

Also I'm limiting harem to have one to two woman per world while some world won't have anyone. Except few exceptions like DxD.

I'll added Yasaka, Grayfia, Venelana, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Kuroka, Sona, Serafall, Rossweisse, Ophis, etc.

Though this list is not final and can change.

Also, my mc isn't the only one getting some attention and include the members too. I'll only do things that I think are fun to me.

Negi will have harem since I was frustrated at the series in not doing that shit!

But thankfully his grandson/clone Touta Konoe manage to get not one, not two but Four wives from Kirei, Kuromaru, Karin and Evangeline.

Also, I ship Gojo X Ren Yamashiro since both are at the top dog, hehe, dog, in their world and want to see them interact.

Ren likely won't let Gojo leave since that Bitch has femdom fetish and simply dislike being looked down. And who is Gojo? The honored one!

The only waifu I like from Mato is Mira Kamiunten.

Don't worry, the Mato short arc is before the canon started.  So yuuki haven't became a slave.

And no, Tenka won't be added since as much I like her, I like Mira more. If you read the manga you'll know.

This fic is basically my fantasy. Though, I'm all hears and don't want to follow the one I did last time.....yeah let's forget "that" event in my life.

==========
In the butterfly Mansion, Shinobu had a similar reaction to everyone. She was fascinated by the magic tool that was sent to her. It was completely different from a Demon art as the smell was far from a Demon's Art.

After receiving the book and glasses that increased the pace of her reading. She was able to learn the center of the story of a kind young man who had lost his family with only living relatives being his sister.

"A Demon who refused to eat humans and was willing to help us? It's outrageous."

She kept reading, finding out more giving sympathy towards the young man and shocked that he was too kind that didn't even shed any desire for vengeance, only wishing to save her sister.

This made Shinobu rethink her view towards Demon as they were only manipulated and used by the progenitor of Demon, Michael-I mean Muzan Kibutsuji.

Her hatred towards All Demon slowly shifted all to Muzan realizing that he was the one who was responsible for everything. Without him then Demons would never have existed.  

'How many of you used this trick! How many could rest peacefully!!?'

She was in rage but still remained stoic using her breathing technique to calm herself down. Shinobu read it all until the end, finding out her and her allies' fate were grimmed with only three Hashira surviving.