Chapter 15 - Chatting in person

Sorry for late update, I'm busy with my 3rd year finals in colleges. Our project taking a toll in my mental state and other stuff but I'll try to keep posting.

Also, sorry if these chapters are slow but I don't want to rush and go from point A to B without properly establish some interaction.

Anyway, feel to suggest. Toodaloo Bitches.

=========
At that moment, Ryuu was preparing their dinner while everyone sat at the table that was able to accommodate all of them since most houses in Talosheim are for titan and Vandalieu had prepared at the possible of them residing in a single place.

On one side were his woman, Trese, Justine, Mitsuri, Shinobu, Kanae and Nezuko while Kie was with Ryuu helping him.

At the other side, Gojo sat next to Negi then Rias followed by Erza and Yamato who were chatting with Justine.

“Yeah, this is my [ Gilgamesh Gauntlet ]. It helps increase my striking power.” Justine said to Yamato who was amazed by the weapon.

“It looks awesome. I wonder how it would be if it had Haki.” Yamato said.

“I wonder if Haki bypassed my Infinity?” Gojo pondered.

“Should we try?” She excitedly asked and Gojo smiled

“Sure, why not.” He is unsure if he'll be able to receive the attack or not since Haki is manifestation of person willpower rather than physical but cursed spirit are negative emotions given form therefore it can also be considered as Willpower. But they won't know unless you try.

“Won't you get hurt by doing that? Among all of us, Yamato might be the strongest in terms of large-scale attack.” Rias recalls that Yamato should scale similarly to Kaidou and has the might of continental scale to moon level.

“It’s fine, I'm strong.” Gojo nonchalantly said.

“If you say, let me try using my destruction too.” She wanted to see if she could harm his infinity.

“Speaking of Haki, is it possible to learn it? I remember my other self learning Ki. Ah right, I've also started training with Ku Fei but I haven't been able to find the opportunity to ask Evangeline.”

Negi said recalling the time he fought against Evangeline and how instead of running away stood strong surprising the dark queen but it wasn't an easy fight and he had some help from Asuna.

“Sure, it can't hurt to try but I haven't taught anyone before.” Yamato had learned Haki from his father and his subordinates because he wanted him to succeed him but Yamato refused.

“Oh, so you are learning 4000 years of Chinese martial art?” Ryuu joined in the conversation as he was stir frying some fried rice and a thick cutlet of meat that he brought out from his dimensional training room.

“Yes but why are you saying it like that?” Negi asked and he simply chuckled.

“Sorry, I'm just making a joke reference. That aside, I can teach you Eskrima if you like? Along with a few martial arts.” He said and Gojo joined in.

“Let me join, I can teach you Wing Chun.”  Gojo did some pose reenact some wing Chun move impressing Negi

“Really? Thank you very much!” He smiled brightly as this conversation was happening, Erza was talking to the others.

“I heard you accomplished your goal from your world which is why you haven't been using the chat group.” She said while Shinobu nodded.

“Yes, I have nothing else I want beside helping Ryuu and my family.” Shinobu said, looking at the others with Mitsuri talking to Rias.