Chapter 65 - Smooth Criminal

A surprise to be sure, But a welcome one after hearing the responses from Kie who blush after saying it while Ryuu fell silent. He didn't expect her to speak that way but doesn't care anymore. Making her happy is all that matters and didn't care if it goes against his morals.

He only smiled giving a light night before turning attention to the frozen using his [ Petrification Gaze ]. They were extremely frightened under the gaze of Ryuu whose eyes seemed to glow in blood soak red.

In a blink of an eye the two faces were grabbed by Ryuu and were dragged through the forest in order for Kie to not see the carnage that soon came.

When he was far enough covered their mouths with blood to stop them from screaming. Ryuu laid their body in a nearby rock as they pleaded with their eyes but it was too late. 

"Did you know that being a surgeon also means that you'll know which body induces the most pain?"

He said that made the two terrified and the next minutes to describe what happened was that their flesh was ripped as they pulled apart between their legs.

If they were able to speak then the two would beg him to kill them. Ryuu cleans their corpse before heading back to the lake where Kie dresses herself in her clothes but lets her hair down.

She was in the process of wearing her white apron-like clothes. Ryuu couldn't help but swallow a bit seeing how beautiful she was without the apron and her down.

Kie noticed his arrival and immediately moved her way towards him before embracing him.

"T-Thank you for saving me…"

"No, it's fine I was careless that you had to experience something unpleasant."

Ryuu felt ashamed that he was careless and cursed the one who intervened with his intuition. Kie felt happy being embraced by someone that warms her heart. She still loved her husband but knew it was time to move on like his last wish.

"R-Ryuu…"

She called his name, still nervous but didn't hesitate to give him a quick kiss that soon turned into a make out session, surprising her at how Ryuu moved his tongue with hers. Kie already felt that he might have someone else since her daughter was included and felt a small guilt for stealing him from her.

However, she knew Ryuu was too nice to reject any of them. It was twisted that her mother was sharing the same man but it doesn't matter anymore.

She wants to do everything to help Ryuu in the future and doesn't want to be powerless like earlier. Once their tongue departed leaving a string as they just stared intently with their eyes.

"Kie...you must know that…"

"I know but I don't mind. Just don't dare ignore my needs."

Ryuu smiled at how easily she accepted things and swore to not forget about them. He planned to have some break once they finish Muzan before heading back.

"I will. Also please always let your hair down since you look amazing this way."

Now that he didn't need to hide it complimented her beauty that made Kie smile slightly blushing.

"If you say so, can you tell me about the other woman you have?"

"Well, you will meet them soon. For now let's head back."

Kie wrapped her arms around Ryuu having a blissful smile already forgetting the traumatic experience she had. They soon arrived where the children were playing and greeted their mother.

Nezuko noticed how they were acting rather intimate, which made her jealous and wanted to know what happened.

"Kaa-san, why is your hair down?"