Chapter 116 - Domain Expansion?

I feel like this fic is just complete mess but I'm already too far gone and need to finish what I started.

That aside, sorry again if I do slow pace because I just don't want to rush things and let things flow.

Anyway, pleaee enjoy this chapter. Toodaloo Bitches.

========
After some time, the food was served and everyone joined in. The reason Vandalieu didn't join them was because he has his own family to eat with.

And they are still strangers, only knowing each other for a month or so beside Ryuu and Shinobu of course. He places the food in front of them and we're immediately captivated by the salivating aroma.

"Hope all enjoy it. This is a new recipe I made. I'm planning on eating it at my restaurant soon." Ryuu said with a smile when everyone looked at the food with stirred fried chicken and beef broth soup as well as fried rice.

He added a mixture of Adobo glaze in the stirred fried chicken and fried rice to add a bit more umami flavor to it. Everyone simultaneously took a spoonful and had wide range of reactions but the girls including Yamato moaned.

"W-What is this!? How can it be so good!" Rias had eaten a variety of fancy food before since she is stupid rich and spoiled but none had come close to Ryuu's cooking.

"I normally don't think about what I eat but this is simply delicious." Erza noted taking another bite.

"Never anything like this before that's for sure!" Yamato had eaten food that was rather plain and lacked flavor that was enough to sustain her.

"It's really great, I haven't had this kind of thing before. Oftentimes, I ate meals that are more Japanese."

Negi commented since he was from Wales and still adapting to the change, eating Japanese food prepared by Konoka, one of the people that he is currently living with.

"You really know how to cook." Gojo said with a wide grin enjoying the food.

"Thanks, but the reason I'm skilled was because of the skill given by the system and simply putting it into good use." Ryuu said as he also took a bite.

"Are you kidding? Even if that is the case, it is still amazing." Rias complimented and Ryuu smiled hearing her praise and assurance while his harem glanced at each other and simply accepted it because of the Halo that he had. 

Though it helps but it doesn't mean that he could start harassing women who would instantly fall for him unless they are hentai characters. Beside that, his harem were proud hearing their man being praised.

Everyone enjoyed their dinner and chatted a bit to know about each other until the day was over and went to their room. On the other hand, Ryuu and his harem went to the [ Dimensional Training Room ].

===========
Dimensional Training Room.

1:30 Time dilution.

Inside the Dimensional Training room where Ryuu had upgraded it with points that he accumulated to have 1 day outside and a month outside allowing him to spend more time with everyone.

At the moment, Ryuu processes the seeping memories of Gojo and his experience to add it into his arsenal.

Of course he didn't fully infect Gojo since he has no reason to and would be a violation of the chat group rules.

He is currently testing his [ Six Eyes ] and [ Limitless ] along with how to utilize Domain Expansion through Gojo understanding processing it in an instant.

What is Domain Expansion exactly?

Domain Expansion is the most supreme technique of any jujutsu user. It is achieved by expanding one's innate domain with cursed energy while using a barrier to construct it inside a separate space.