Chapter 1

There is a girl her name is Roshni, who is very sad in her life. There is no happiness in her life. Her father died when she was just 6 years old.

Her mother raise her and Her sister. They live with her grandparents. They all are having a hard time.

When she is in class 9 she meet a Boy who was in class 10 that time.

In the school she is walking with her friends in the Corridor and he is passing by with his friend.

At that time they both bumped into each other.

Then everyone looked at them and she was in his arms. They both have an strong eye contact with each other.

After some time they realise everyone is watching them.

Then they both were hesitately left the corridor and go to their classes.

Roshni's pov:

Who is he? I Didn't see him in past 4 year's.

Strange but today we accidentally bumped with each other and I was in his arms.

This is so embarrassing. But the way he looked at me it actually got me blush so hard.

The boy pov:

Who is the girl? She is so beautiful. I can't take my eyes off when I saw her. Her eyes were so beautiful. I was lost in her eyes when I saw her. I want to know her.

Looks like she is my junior in school.

I'm Rehan. I Don't talk to girls or befriends with them.I'm an introvert person. I have 1 or 2 friend in my friend circle.

Today is the 1st time I want to know about a girl.

Yaar what is happened with me today. I will have to focus on my studies now.

This is my first story. Please like and share this.