Chapter 23

So many days has passed like 15 days. Rehan and Roshni are trying to convince to their parents.

Rehan's mother is now realising her fault. She wants to meet Roshni  and Rehan. Rehan's mom saying sorry to her son and Roshni. She said, I'm  ashamed for what I have done  to both of you. Please forgive me.  She personally apologise to Roshni. They both forgive her.  Roshni said, It's okay. What has gone it's gone, now we have to think about present.

Rehan's mom is happy that they both forgive her. She tells them, I want to make her my daughter-in-law. She is perfect for you and our family. Rehan's mom wants to send  marriage proposal to her family  very soon.  Rehan agrees with her . 

She had her lunch with them and now Rehan and Roshni drop  her house and coming back to office. In the middle of the way there are heavy rain starts outside and Rehan's car tire  gets puncher .  So they just wait sometime in the car.  Roshni loves the rain, she wanted to go outside but she will have to go office that's why she is staying in the car.

Rehan : You don’t  want to go  outside today?

Roshni : No, we have to go to the office. ( trying to open the window  but failed)

Rehan : Let me do it. 

Roshni : okay.

Rehan : (gets up from his seat and trying  to open the window and suddenly  lean  on her . Get to close with  her and having an eye contact)

Roshni : ( gets nervous and look away) 

Rehan : ( lift her chin and kiss her on her lips very deeply ) 

Roshni : ( kissing him and trying to mach his speed)

After some times later  the rain stops and they fixed the tire and go to office. 

Roshni and Rehan are in Rehan's cabin. 

Roshni :what do you think my family will be convince  for our marriage?

Rehan : of course. If they are not. I will convince  them  for our marriage.  Don't worry.

Roshni : I'm  just worried how will my mother react.  Will  you  come to my home to meet with her?

Rehan : sure, but when?

Roshni :Tomorrow.

Rehan : okay. Now I want something for you?

Roshni : what?

Rehan : I want to go on a trip with you.

Roshni : Then it will be a office trip.

Rehan : why?

Roshni : Because everyone will suspect us if we go alone.

Rehan : ok . Then I will take some employees.

Roshni : okay.

Rehan: (Announce the trip and choose some employees.)

Employe: when will we go there?

Rehan :3 days later. Be ready.

Everyone is happy after hearing the trip news and now Rehan and Roshni in the cabin.

Rehan : Roshni?

Rehan : Yes. Tell me?

Rehan : Come here. 

Roshni : ( comes to him) . Are you hungry?

Rehan : No. ( pull her hand and sitting her in his lap).

Roshni : what happend?

Rehan : Nothing I just want you. ( hug her and  said I love you ) 

Roshni : ( I love you too. Kiss him in his lips very lightly)

Rehan :(  kiss her deeply and after some time gives her neck kisses and put hand on  her thigh) 

Roshni : (Enjoy the moment)

After some time they both get back to work. They both finished their work and get back to home.

Today Rehan is coming to convince Roshni's family. He come home greet her family and have  conversations.

He told her family he will always  love her, take care her, never make her cry , and so on.  Her full family is convince now expect  her mother. Rehan said that,  please trust me, I will never make her cry.  I will always protect  her.  After some time her mother is also  get convince.  My mother and family will come here  in some days with her marriage  proposal. 

They all are happy now.In 12 am Roshni's mother comes to her and apologise to her. She said, I was being too selfish  then and now.  Please forgive me.  I never  thinks  about your emotions . Please forgive me. 
Roshni and her mother are  crying.  They share a emotional bond here.