Chapter 14

Rehan and Roshni are in a relationship now.  After passing with good grade she joins  the same College  where Rehan  is studying. 

Rehan loves her , take care her, give her attention , give her his time and maintain his study. 

Roshni also  manage everything now.  Her studies , relationship  and her family. She loves him very much. 

Now she is doing part time job. After seeing this he told her he will give his money to her. But she  doesn’t accept it.  She has a lots of self  respect .  He understand it very well and joins her in her part time job.

They both often go to dates. They  also have a date today.  She wears a saari today.  She is just looking extremely  gorgeous and beautiful. 

Rehan : ( see her and forgot to breathe)

Roshni : Hey, Rehan. Where are you lost? 

Rehan :   My girl,  you are looking  the best today. Very gorgeous,  cute, lovely and very beautiful. 

Roshni : ( gets shy)  Thank you. You are looking so handsome  today. 

Rehan :thanks, Let's go there.

They have a nice date.  Their love is increasing day by day.   They try new foods,  roaming with each other  and get to know themselves very well. He gift her Jhumkas, and other and many other things that she love. She also give him some lovely  gifts.

After spending the day with each other now It's time to go home. They are walking  in  the streets now. Suddenly It's rain, Roshni loves the rain but Rehan don't like it very much. It rains very heavily in just few minutes. Roshni  is just dancing in the rain and having fun. And Rehan is standing  a shop. Then Roshni went to him and drag him into the rain. They both are in the rain.  After seeing Roshni having so  much fun Rehan just join her in dancing. They are playing with each other in the rain. 

At 1st Rehan doesn’t love the rain  but now he love it, because of her.  

  They accept each other with their  good and bad things. 

  Their romance is also still on.  They didn't cross the limits of them.  They just  hug each other,  kisses on the cheeks or forehand,  holds hand and some  little romance.  They are happy with that. 

They had  meet four years ago and in a  relationship like 2 years.   He is in University now and she will give her final exam in 3 months. 

One day,  Rehan's mother see them together in her part time job. She understand that he works here too and have a relationship with her.

She misunderstand  Roshni. After  that day she went to Roshni and have a conversation with her.  She tell her to leave her son.  She  insults her very much.  She just offer money to her  to leave Rehan.  Though  she has a lot of self respect she doesn’t accept her money.  She wants to clear the misunderstanding but Rehan's mom doesn’t listen to her. She thinks Roshni is a gold digger. 

She went home.  That day her mother founds about her Relationship.  She just slapped Roshni. Her mother manipulate her and tells her to breakup with him.  And on the other hand Rehan's mother also pressure  her to breakup with him.  After so many things happened but Roshni doesn’t want to breakup with him. 

Her mother told her that breakup with him.  Neither I will  stop your education and marry you off . 
After hearing that her head  stop working.  After so many things happen, she choose her self respect from Rehan's mother and agrees to breakup with him. 

Rehan has no idea about what have been happening with her beloved woman. 

Rehan' s mom threat her to not tell Rehan any of this. Neither she will make her life and her family members  life  hell.