Chapter 5

After becoming friends Rehan wants to spend time with her more.

So many days has passed now Rehan and Roshni are good friends. They spend more time together.

He come to see her often in her classroom with many excuse, he eat lunch with her in canteen and see her off after the school or tution class.

He doesn't say many things but his behaviour and his eyes said everything.

You can see in his eyes there are so much affection and care for Roshni.

You can tell by his behaviour how much important is Roshni in Rehan's life.

In the tution class Roshni didn't get to know some Accounting questions .

As she is new she doesn't know many of them, so she asked her sir, he tell that It's a new one you should collect
notes.

The teacher asked Rehan to give her the notes and help her in this chapter.

Rehan said, yes sir I will give her, don't worry.

The teacher and the other students leave Rehan and Roshni is alone in the classroom .

He give her the notes and explain her the chapter. While explaining he sit in front of her.

Suddenly he stand and lean  towards her.

They are having a strong eye contact.

Their lips are some few inches away from each other as he come that close of her.

She blush so hard that her cheeks turns out red.

Rehan : Why your cheeks are turning red? ( in a soft voice)

Roshni :I don't know ( Nervous voice) . your cheeks also turning red. !

Rehan : Really, Do you understand the topics?

Roshni : Yes, can you move?

Rehan : why? I like it here (little smile)

Roshni : Please move, you are making me nervous .

Rehan : as your wish. There is a leaf in your hair I was removing it.

Roshni : ohh, are you done!

Rehan : Yes.

They both again sit down and she take the notes now Rehan was looking at her unblinking. Like he is lost into her . She notice it.

Roshni : Rehan stop looking at me like this.

Rehan : like what?

Roshni : Just like this you are doing now.

Rehan : Why I should stop this?

Roshni : Because I can't bear the look of your those eyes.

Rehan : what eyes?

Roshni :stop joking, Rehan. Now I finished the half notes , and the other half of the notes I will take tomorrow from you.

Rehan : okay, hey Roshni?

Roshni : Yes, tell me.

Rehan : Let's go and eat Ice cream.

Roshni : ok, Let's go, which flavour do you like?

Rehan : chocolate you?

Roshni : same. (Smile)

They get Ice cream but he gets vanilla flavor and gives her chocolate flavor.
She asked him to take a bite from her Ice cream .

He take a bite from the side where she was eating. Not only this bite. The 2nd bite also taking for the side where she is eating.

Her cheeks get red again , After seeing her he also gets shy. He just give her a smile. They both returned home.