Chapter 19

After hearing Rehan's  words Roshni's  brain just stop working.   He is  in over her on  the bed.   He just gets up over  her and tells her to get ready.

Rehan : (gets her up)  Madam,  fix your looks and lipstick. They are ruined.

Roshni:  ( fix it and tells him)  please drop me in my home.

Rehan : (leaves the farmhouse and drop her home).

The next day Rehan is arguing with his mom and tells her to stop sending girls to his office.  This time he is much  serious.  Then Sana comes to his cabin and he just told her he doesn’t like her in front of Roshni.  Sana tells Roshni to leave the cabin but Rehan stop her. Rehan said, you please get out of my cabin . She will stay here. 

Roshni : why did you do that to her?

Rehan : What have I done now?

Roshni : You hurt her feelings. She loves you.

Rehan : ( pulls her closer to his body and touch her like his own property)  Don't you love me?

Roshni : (Try to get out of his embrace but fail)  No I don’t.

Rehan : Look into my eyes  and say you don’t love me?

Roshni  : (not looking into his eyes)  I don’t. Let me go. We are in office.  Someone may see us.

Rehan :  No one can see us. You are at my cabin. 

Someone knock the door, they both get back to their chair and he said come in. Someone has some topics to talk with him. 

Rehan is so caring towards her.  He is keeping  eye on her, make sure she is comfortable and taking care her in little  things.  He  is very protective and aggressive about Roshni.   He  doesn’t  show it directly to anyone not even Roshni but she understand it very well.

Some days later, she was talking to her  male co -workers  and they are having fun.  He call  her and she comes to him. 

Roshni : Did something happened? 

Rehan : I have a headache.  Give me a head  massage.

Roshni : ( gives him massage)  Sir, may I ask you something?

Rehan : Call me Rehan just like you did before and that day . And ask me anything.

Roshni : How many girlfriends do you have after we broke up?

Rehan : Zero.

Roshni : Really?

Rehan : Yes, Because I can't  forgot about  you, I  have suffer a lot without you that you can't imagine.

Roshni : ( silent)  you also don't know about my story. 

Rehan : Hey, you didn't tell me why are you with Rony that day ?

Roshni:  ( tries to avoid the question and wants to leave).

Rehan : (Pulls her hand and she sitting on his lap  .  He  holds her tightly and get closer to her lips.) 

Roshni : Leave me?

Rehan : I will leave you but you have to answer my question  first.

Roshni : She tells him everything and explain the situation .

Rehan : I couldn’t control my jealousy and misunderstood you . So sorry my girl,  my words  hurt you I know. Please forgive me. ( holds his ears)

Roshni : please don't do this. 

Rehan : Hugs her  tightly and  after some time later he release  her. 

Roshni : This is your Lunch time. I will get your food.

After eating the food . They  get back to work and after finish work he is looking at her. He tries very hard to not fell for her. But he fells harder this time. 

She wants to avoid  him but now  he is getting close to her too much. So, she can't avoid  him.  She don't know how many times she controlled her emotions and feelings.  She loves him even more now.