Chapter 15

She deicide to breakup with him. After happening  so many things she couldn’t have other choice. 

She call Rehan and want to meet him in person.  The next day they are in   a park.

Rehan : What happend to you in  past 2 days.  You didn’t meet me or doesn't call me.  I even went to your house but you didn’t meet me, why?

Roshni :  Rehan,  Let's breakup. 

Rehan : What, you must be joking?

Roshni : No.  I'm not joking. Let's  breakup.

Rehan : Why?  Everything is alright between us.  Why are you wants to leave me? Did I have done something  wrong?

Roshni : No. I can’t  focus in my studies   because of you.  I'm  getting a bad grade  now.  I want to focus on my career  and want a beautiful future. 

Rehan : You can have  a best  future with me. You can't leave me . 

Roshni : I will leave you.  Be the best in the future Rehan.

Rehan : No, It  can't  happen.  I'm not leaving you.  

Roshni : I'm  leaving. And don’t try to contact me. It's  starts rain.

Rehan : Holds her from back. Give her tight  back hug.  You are joking right?

Roshni : No I'm not.

Rehan : (crying) . Don't be heartless,please.

Roshni : Don't  try to stop me, let me go?

Rehan : why are you doing this to me?

Roshni :  ( gets her free from his embrace and crying )  Don't  ever punish yourself about my leaving and be the best in the future . 

Rehan : Don't go. I can't be happy without you. 

Roshni : Goodbye.
Then Rehan come to her house every day but he doesn’t  see   her, he lots  his hope. He also talk with her mother  but her mother refuse him .

Roshni gets shattered .  She is getting depressed again.  She doesn’t eat properly, doesn’t  get sleep, she is like a robot now.  She doesn’t talk with  her family and she just share    everything with her best friend. She tries  to  handle  her.  She is crying everyday.  She just have one hope now study.  She study hard now  even more. But she will not forget him.

Rehan is very hurt and shattered.  He also have the  same symptoms  like Roshni.  He can't  understand  what he will do now without her.  He  is crying  very much.  He slso decide to made a best future.  He has became  heartless now.  His life hasn’t any happiness  just like her.  He can't  forget about her.