Chapter 20

It is a rainy day, The office hour is over, there is a heavy rain outside.
So, some of  the employees were talking  with Roshni. Then Rehan join them.  What are you all talking about, they all stand up. Rehan said, think me as one of you, no formality is need after the office hour.  They all get free with him. One employe said we were talking about Roshni's marriage proposal.  Rehan is so shocked. They are telling him that they saw  Roshni and want to make her their daughter-in-law.  Rehan gets angry.  After some time, Roshni  said I will have to go now. See you all. Rehan follow her.

Rehan : (follow her in the road in heavy rain without umbrella )  Roshni?

Roshni: Rehan! What are you doing here. And where is your umbrella?

Rehan : Forget  about it. Tell me about you marriage matter. What they are talking about.Is it true?

Roshni :( hold  the umbrella over  his head)   That's true.  They came to see me and they liked me.

Rehan : You are happy with it?

Roshni : It's my family who forced me to went in front of them.

Rehan :  Did you say yes?

Roshni : (silent)

Rehan : Say something. I can't bear you with someone else. 

Roshni : why?

Rehan : Because I  love you.  I loved you from my 10th class. ( grab her waist and kiss her in lips deeply).

Roshni : ( The umbrella falls for my hand and we are in the rain and kissing each other).

Rehan : (After kissing) Roshni I want to marry you.  I want to make you mine forever.  I don’t want to lose you again .

Roshni : You don’t hate me. I broke up with you and didn’t contact you for past 7 years.

Rehan : No. I can't.  I love you more than anything. I don’t know why you broke up with me, can you tell me the reason.

Roshni : Sorry, I can't. And I didn’t say anything to the boys family.

Rehan : please say no to them. I promise you. I will marry you.

Roshni : You can't.  Your family wouldn’t  agree.

Rehan : I will  convince them  to our marriage.  Please give me one chance?

Roshni : (Hug him tightly and crying)   I missed you so  much.

Rehan:  (  I  missed you too) . Please don’t leave me again. ( crying).

Roshni : I will never never leave you again.

Then they both get into his car and he drop her in her house. And he is  telling her Trust me.  She just get much hope.

Then her mother see them together and this time she again slap her and told her to stop this.

Roshni : why should I?

Mom : You don't have any shame. You are doing this after marriage proposal comes to you?

Roshni : I didn’t say yes to them. I don't  want to marry this guy or any other guy. I just want Rehan . 

Mom : what does he did to you?  You broke up 7 years ago. You can't be with him. Do you understand?

Roshni : No, I can't  understand.  You and some other situation forced me to broke up with him.  I didn’t want to broke up with him.

Mom : why do you want him?

Roshni : I love him and he also loves me. 

Mom: You just ruined our reputation.

Roshni :  How? I listened to you. Make a good result, gets a good job, bring lots of money, broke up with him. What do you want now?

Mom : we just want you get marry to our choice.

Roshni : Sorry, I can't . And that's my final decision.  

And Rehan see all this and understand the situation.