Chapter 4

The next day, Rehan and Roshni are in the school they meet in the canteen at the tiffin time. She is eating her tiffin and then Rehan come to her and said,

Rehan :May I?

Roshni : Yes, please sit down.

Rehan : What do you like to eat Roshni?

Roshni :Why?

Rehan : Just tell me! Just curious.

Reshmi : I told you to not do this.

Rehan : What I have done?

Roshni : Just don't be curious about me.

Rehan: Why?

Roshni : I can't tell you.

Rehan : so just answer my question.

Roshni : Biriyani . (annoyed voice)

Rehan : Nice choice.

Roshni : Thank you.,

Rehan : What are your hobbies?

Roshni :why are you asking?

Rehan : Answer my question! (With a heavy graze he said)

Roshni : Reading, Travelling, cooking.

Rehan : Interesting! (With a little smile)

Roshni is mistreated by some boys at the play ground . Seeing this Rehan gets angry and threats the boys he is up to beat them but Roshni  wants to stop him.

Rehan is a boy who never get into any fights. For the 1st time he gets into a fight because  she matter most for him. He gets very angry and Roshni doesn’t know how to clam him. So she just talk to him and put hand into his back and pulling him  away from the boys.

He is very angry this time  but somehow she calmed him down. After that she thanked him.

Later she and her friends brought lot of books and then her friends had an emergency so she was carring the books alone. Rehan saw that and run to her and said give me some books .
He take most of the books and then they were walking towards the classroom then she said thank you for helping me. I will treat you something nice.

Rehan said okay. Roshni said next week I will treat you (thankful). He said as your wish.

The next week, This is a holiday. Rehan and Roshni come for tution class.

Roshni :I will treat you today. Are you free?

Rehan : Yeah sure.

Roshni : Let's go after the class.

Rehan: okay.

After finishing the class He was waiting for her.

Roshni :sorry.

Rehan : It's okay.

Roshni :So where do you want to go?

Rehan :Anywhere with you.

Roshni : Do you want to go at restaurant?

Rehan :  I don't like restaurant.

Roshni : Then, street foods?

Rehan : Sure.

Roshni : ok, 2 plates of golgappa, chotpoti, jhalmuri, halim please.

Rehan : You like street foods, Don't you?

Roshni : Yes very much. How is it taste? ( with a exciting face)

Rehan : very tasty. ( with a smile)

Roshni : I know that you will like it.

Rehan understand that this is the real Roshni very charming, friendly, childish, soft hearted girl . She gets comfortable with him now.

Rehan : Hey, can you be with me like this.

Roshni : what do you mean ?

Rehan : I mean the real you, what you are with me at this moment. Hey, let's be friends.?

Roshni : She take some time but finally she is ready to be friends with him.

Rehan : very good , my girl.

Roshni : Huh!

Rehan : I mean good girl.