Chapter 13

Rehan just turn around and push her into the walls by his body. He look into her eyes and lean on   her.  He get so close to her that she can feel his breathing. He whispers  something in her ears .

Rehan :I have more expectations from you, too much. And you say I don’t need you anymore.  If I need anyone now it would just you.  You are very important my life. 

Roshni : Really?

Rehan :  believe me. 

Roshni : But you didn’t  tried to  reach me or talk with me.

Rehan : Check your phone, you blocked me from everywhere. 

Roshni : ( silent)

Rehan : Your ignorance hurt me very  much. I  Love you, Roshni .   ( In a serious  voice) 

Roshni : Seriously!

Rehan : I really love you . ( looking into her  eyes) 

Roshni : ( Hug him tightly) , I love you too.

Then Rehan hug Roshni very tightly.  After 10 minutes  they both release   each other. 

Now Rehan just hold her waist and touch her cheeks and  kiss her forehead. 

They both come out after half hour and  he went to his class, his friends were asking is she is our sister -in-law.  
He said yes she is.  ( blushes and smile).

  They are so happy for us. He said I love her for past 2  and half years.  And I have told her how I feels about her and she react positively.  In just so happy. 

He said bye to his friends and come to her.  She just explain  her friend what has happened. Then Rehan and Roshni  left the fair and they were explore the field near a River.

Then Rehan see one man selling Roses. He buys one bouquet of roses. And Roshni is near the river.  Then Rehan gets on his knee behind her. 

Roshni turn around and seeing Rehan on his knee. She gets surprised. In front of everyone Rehan propose her again(I love you Roshni)  and give her the roses. She accept the roses and said (I love you too Rehan) .  Then he asked her to give her hands. She gives her hand and Rehan  kiss her hand.  Everyone is seeing this and  they clapping  and shouting. Then Rehan gets up and  give her a hug, they both are so happy. Then after some time they left the place.

Rehan  buys her Ice cream and chocolates.  They both are eating them.

Roshni " Do you want it? 

Rehan : I want you.

Roshni : ( blush) I said about the chocolate . 

Rehan: Sure,  Let's  eat together.   ( bite the chocolate with same time when she is bite it, and  our forehead touch.) 

Roshni : Get blushed herder her cheeks turns red. 

Later she falls asleep in his shoulder.
He just hold her hand very confidently and thinks she is mine now, he gets shy. 

That day they both can't asleep because of happiness . He call her. 

Rehan : Are you asleep ? 

Roshni : No and you?

Rehan : me too.  I can't  fall asleep  because of happiness .

Roshni : same.   We know each other  about 2 and half years .  And today you propose  me. Why? 

Rehan :  because I was afraid to tell you my feelings . That you may reject me. I Don't want to loose you .  

They both talks that night .