Chapter 24

Finally the trip is happening today. Everyone is going Maldives for the trip. All of them are very happy.

Everyone is on the plane sits next to each other and Rehan and Roshni are sitting 2 sits before them.

Rehan : You like the Window sit right?

Roshni : Yes. This is my 1st time on a plane. Thank you.

Rehan :. Welcome,madam. Enjoy the view.

Roshni : (too much exited) Everyone is there and we are here. What will they think?

Rehan : They will think nothing. Don't worry. (Food comes) Now enjoy the food.

Roshni : okay. Mmm It's delicious.

The plane landed about 1 hour before. Now they are staying in a hotel. They all enjoys the place . They eats many foods, travel in very popular places. In the night long they all gossips about everything. They are here for 3 days now 2 days have passed. That day, they were in hotel room.They made a plan went on the beach.

Then suddenly it rains there. Roshni loves rain. She is in rain and after seeing her Rehan also joins her. They both forget that they come here with their colleagues. They both were dancing in the rain. Their dance have lots of passion. The way Rehan touch her during the dance everyone can tell that they were so in love. Thier dance is so romantic. Then Rehan kiss her on forehead. And then they were having a lots of fun.

The rain stops. And when they gets back in the hotel room, they see everyone is present there. Then they change the cloths and then everyone is ask them to explain what is happening.

Rehan said, I will explain everything. Roshni and I were in love from our teenage. And after like years later we broke up some of our personal reasons. And after 7 years later of break up we meet again. Then we again fell for each other. Actually we are in love from past 11 years to till now. And that's the story.

Their colleagues said, tell us everything from the 1st with every detail. They told their love story. They all are happy for them.

Then in the dusk, they all are going in the beach. Everyone enjoys the moments and the trip. Rehan and Roshni have some romance in the beach.

They all come back from the trip and
again go back to work. After some days later, Rehan's family come with marriage proposal for Roshni. Their marriage is fixed now. And their all colleagues gets their marriage invitation. They all are so happy for them.

After 2 week later Rehan and Roshni get married. Their marriage ceremony was so beautiful. Rehan and Roshni is so happy, they did it.

In their first night she is sitting in the bed. He is in the room now.

Rehan :(comes to her. Remove her dupatta and looking at her and gives her compliment )

Roshni : (get shy) .

Rehan :(give her a very beautiful ring)  May I?

Roshni : ( gives her hand) .

Then they talk some time. 

Roshni : I want to change my dress and remove my jewellery.

Rehan: okay. ( helps her to remove her jewellery very romantically and want to slowly removes her half of dress)

Roshni : ( allow him to do this) .

Rehan : (Then kissing her on the lips,neck ) May I?

Roshni : Yes.

Then they slowly gets passionate and make love.

They have their honeymoon in Paris.

3 years later, Roshni give birth 2 beautiful twins. One is a girl and other one is a boy.

One day, Rehan and Roshni are talking about their love journey and Rehan tells her I'm nothing without you. You made me , my family, my life everything best . Then Roshni said, I'm also nothing without you. You made me the happiest person.

They live happily ever after.

(The end.)