Chapter 16

7 years have passed .   In last 7 years Rehan and Roshni didn’t see each other. 

Now Rehan is a CEO of a famous  Company.  And Roshni is applying  for jobs. 

Roshni is very talented  that she get a very good job in a big company .  She  gets a job of a personal  Assistant for  the CEO of a company. 

Unfortunately the CEO is Rehan.  But Rehan  don't know  who is  his PA, and Roshni also doesn’t know about the CEO. 

She  is hired for the job and signs the agreement. 

After their breakup day, Rehan has slowly became rude, arrogant, and heartless.  He loved her too much that he became so heartless after she leave him.

Today is the 1st day of  Roshni  working in the Office as the PA. The manager introduced her to all the employees.   They all greet her politely. 

Then the manager was explain her to the work. And as a personal Assistant she have to know many thing  about her boss.  He tells her she have to be careful because he is so rude and heartless. She will have to be clam next to him.

The Manager take her to  the boss cabin to introduce her to him. He is turing around. Roshni can't see his face.  The manager tells him that,  This is your new PA sir, Miss Roshni Akter. 

When he hear her name he immediately  turn around and see her.  She is as shocked as him.

She just leave the CEO's cabin.  The manager run to her. She says she doesn’t want to work here.  The manager said you can't.  He said you signed the agreement for 3 years. 

She remembers it and the manager gets her to CEO's cabin. Then he introduced her to him. 

Rehan just don’t know how to react.  When he see her he remember how much he loves her and also remember  how much she hurt him.

The manager   left them alone in the cabin. 

Roshni : Good morning, sir

Rehan :( Doesn't  react) 

Roshni : What can I do?

Rehan : throw a file at the table and said, do this (in a rude and angry voice) .

Roshni : (gets scared)  yes sir. I will do it now.

Rehan : just go.

Roshni : leave the cabin.

Rehan is thinking  that why she is here and , what will he do now.  He hate the word love but doesn’t hate the woman he has loved.  He still loves her. Is he will be able to control his emotions. He is heartless in front  her and everyone but deep down he loves her.

And Roshni is thinking how she will able to manage in this office after seeing  Rehan. She just scared to see Rehan now, he is become so rude and heartless.  Why he is becoming like this.  How I will able to control my feelings after seeing him everyday. 
I still love him. What should I do now?

Thet day Roshni  tells her best friend everything. She tells her to stop worry about everything and focus on her work. Everything will be alright.